Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ron Hivner

1. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yes. July 14th order date. It was highlighted green on Tuesday.
  2. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally got her home last night. 3500 Bighorn, SRW, Max Steel, Tow Tech, level B equipment, 5th wheel prep, bed utility group, SO diesel.
  3. R

I got a call from the dealer today. Truck is sitting on the lot. Can't pick it up till Thursday. I'll post pictures on Friday. Ordered July 14 arrived at dealer December 13th. 5 months
  4. R

I have a dealer ETA of 12/13 to 12/29. Ram Crap told me today it's been released and waiting shipping. Dealer hasn't got back to me in over a week. I'm still hopeful it will be here by Christmas.
  5. R

When did your truck ship? Mine shipped on 11-21 and is heading to Baltimore also. Ram chat told me dealer ETA is 12-12 to 12-29. Just trying to get an idea of when it may get here.
  6. R

Ram chat told me on Monday mine is in transit. Dealer ETA is 12-12 to 12-29. I hope to have it for Christmas.
  7. R

Window sticker showed up last night. Still hope I can get it by Christmas.
  8. R

My truck is built and been sitting at the vendor for a week. Estimated ship date was last Saturday. Ordered 7-14, still a small chance it will make it here by Christmas.
  9. R

True. That would make week 16 right before Thanksgiving. Since I'm still in D status, I highly doubt it will be here. Fingers crossed that it shows up.
  10. R

I think their estimate might be a little off. I'm at week 10 and still in D status.
  11. R

My dealer told me the same thing. He said HD production should start sometime mid September.
  12. R

I don't know why I torture myself. Got a hold of Ramchat, my truck is in the scheduling phase and all parts are being scheduled. I guess that's their way of saying go pound sand, you'll get your truck someday.
  13. R

My dealer told me 8 to 12 weeks. Everything I keep seeing says 12 to 16 weeks. I just hope I get my truck before Thanksgiving.
  14. R

Can you add mine as well? 3C63R3DL6NG121683. It was ordered on 7-14-21. 3500 Big Horn.