Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

GLB1950

Reaction score
Finally talked to my dealer today. He was not aware that they were working on the 22's at all. Told him several Tradesman's had window sticker and waiting for shipping. He was either playing dumb or he isn't being kept abreast. :rolleyes:

Jake L

Reaction score
I figure with the referral commissions for Limited upgrades and the deals we help push to either Sandi or Andrea, I should be getting a YUGE discount on a 2022 3500 Limited HO/Aisin CC 4x4 SRW LWB Granite Metallic and a 2020 MSRP trade-in but I'm gonna drive it until the 22 comes in.
Let me know when you reach enough commission to pay for the whole truck and Ill take over the sales roll and start pushing limiteds and how much better they are than my laramie.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Well, emailed Sandi and asked for an addition to order, since my order hasn’t made any headway. Requested the Trailer TPMS. I only use 1 trailer and it could be a benefit. Has anybody requested changes from Mark Dodge and had it approved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes and yes. But beware that if the change is accepted it may increase your cost by more (maybe much more) than the cost of the addition due to price increases. The entire truck gets re-invoiced.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, emailed Sandi and asked for an addition to order, since my order hasn’t made any headway. Requested the Trailer TPMS. I only use 1 trailer and it could be a benefit. Has anybody requested changes from Mark Dodge and had it approved?

Also keep in mind the option isn't hard to add DIY with a few parts but you'll need AlfaOBD to enable it. There's a huge TTPMS thread here.

Reaction score
I believe someone said something about that earlier in this forum. Apparently dealers got in trouble for changing allocations from sold to the lot so they can stock their lot. I believe someone said they need to get the change approved by RAM in order to keep it for their lot. Which makes sense because the quicker the trucks are sold, the quicker RAM gets their money, and sitting on the lot hurts that flow a little bit.
Not exactly Jake, but you're on the right track. If you order a sold unit, the final buyer must be the same person it was originally identified as sold to when ordered in the system. If not, they can prevent you from ordering sold units for anyone else for 30-90 days. That can really hurt a dealership. As for when a mfg gets paid? It is invoiced when released from the plant and must be paid in a short alloted time. That is why "flooring" or the financing/loans banks give to dealers for their auto inventory is such a big business. Hope that helps.

Jake L

Reaction score
Not exactly Jake, but you're on the right track. If you order a sold unit, the final buyer must be the same person it was originally identified as sold to when ordered in the system. If not, they can prevent you from ordering sold units for anyone else for 30-90 days. That can really hurt a dealership. As for when a mfg gets paid? It is invoiced when released from the plant and must be paid in a short alloted time. That is why "flooring" or the financing/loans banks give to dealers for their auto inventory is such a big business. Hope that helps.

Makes sense, thanks for clarifying

Reaction score
@AndreaChapmanScottsdale can you weight in on the following?
1) BSM is now included in packages (like towing tech and safety group) and no longer a stand alone item. Will trucks that didn't order BSM but have a the towing tech and safety package receive it now?
2) Laramie's are no longer eligible for Night edition. What will happen to trucks that already have night edition ordered?

Thanks in advance!
Let me see what I can find out. I know there is a Stellantis rep who is a member on here. Maybe he can weigh in, too.

Reaction score
Hi all. I posted this in price negotiated from msrp and thought it might help here, too, as a few people asked about my status. I'll also post in my own topic....

I have to say I feel truly blessed and thankful for all the support on here. I'm not on vacation. I was a week ago. I am working 12 hour days at the dealership, 5.5 days a week and have to take care of my fleet accounts by day. And I'm finding I'm not as young as I used to be. I have to quote and respond to everyone here after my regular work day in most cases, although I try to sneak in a few responses, here and there. I am getting as many as 20 emails per day. So cool (again, I'm so grateful)! Please be patient with me. Some things help - please don't send your '21 build. But, I do need just the following to start things off and speed things along, while preventing errors... Yr (' 22), make(Ram), suspension (1500, 2500, 3500), cab size(reg, crew, mega), drive(4x2, 4x4), trim(tradesman, big horn, laramie, limited), box(6'4", 8'), engine (8, diesel, ho), ext color. Please put "Step 1 - Base Build" in the subject line and send to andrea@azfleetsales.com. Love ya guys!

msoto

Reaction score

Yes and it will most likely be accepted but your whole order will be re-invoiced and will be subject to any price increases that have taken place from the time you originally ordered until the time it gets re-invoiced which will most likely add quite a bit. It depends how bad you want or need the tpms.

CajunMan.

Reaction score
Looks like my truck is built.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

My dealer told me my shipment date was 9/9 and to give two weeks for it to arrive so should be, hopefully here soon.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Looks like my truck is built.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

My dealer told me my shipment date was 9/9 and to give two weeks for it to arrive so should be, hopefully here soon.
Depending on where you are at I have seen shipping from Saltillo be anywhere from a week if you are in the south to almost 3 weeks for NewYork/Baltimore area.

Ron Hivner

Reaction score
Finally talked to my dealer today. He was not aware that they were working on the 22's at all. Told him several Tradesman's had window sticker and waiting for shipping. He was either playing dumb or he isn't being kept abreast. :rolleyes:
My dealer told me the same thing. He said HD production should start sometime mid September.

usafakid09

Reaction score
Shiit, drive across the border and save on the destination fee lol.

They'd charge the full destination fee if you picked it up from the factory. Destination fee is averaged and everyone pays the same amount.

LPFSTheFett

Reaction score
Damn . I have a ship date tomorrow for my limited yet still in freaking d1. For almost a month now

As you know we have the same ship date. I just got an email from Ram saying my limited will be built the week I’d 9/6 or 9/13. So I’d say they’ll be on their way next week sometime.

For those wondering what my truck is. 2500 Limited Megcab, Ramboxes, all options except a sunroof. Vin 116702 ordered 6/25

As far as getting the email. I had ramchat escalate my build. They say it will get priority, but I think you just get email updates, as my wife’s Jeep ordered the same day is still in D status. (392 xtreme recon) and escalation hasn’t helped that one lol.

Bruno Diesel

Reaction score
As you know we have the same ship date. I just got an email from Ram saying my limited will be built the week I’d 9/6 or 9/13. So I’d say they’ll be on their way next week sometime.

For those wondering what my truck is. 2500 Limited Megcab, Ramboxes, all options except a sunroof. Vin 116702 ordered 6/25

As far as getting the email. I had ramchat escalate my build. They say it will get priority, but I think you just get email updates, as my wife’s Jeep ordered the same day is still in D status. (392 xtreme recon) and escalation hasn’t helped that one lol.
Good luck on the Jeep . It took 16 weeks last year for my rubicon diesel and Jeep is way behind on builds. My dealer has 2 ordered for over 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread