Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score

Bruno Diesel

Reaction score

I have a BakFlip MX4 called them directly and got it in 3 days price was the cheapest bye calling them &925 after taxes included shipping. Have one on my 16 for over 5.5 years no problems or leaks.

agtcovert

Reaction score
Is anyone having U5 problems with the 12” anymore after this update?
Yes. It's pretty buggy. I turned off wireless airplay. I've had a few random crashes. It's laggy when you turn on heated seats/wheel etc. I knew going in this would likely be the case. I'm expecting more patches in a few months. It's not unusable. Just annoying, and disappointing for a 76k truck.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Also, those of you picked up from Mark dodge. You're getting the under invoice pricing and adding all these incentives? Tell me how this conversation went cause I'd like to save a few bucks too if we're in the same boat of discounts. Vets for pen fed and military discount??

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Have one sitting in box waiting on truck!
At first I shopped for low profile but then saw none of them hold up great material wise. Was not sold on the added bulk of diamondback but it allowed me to cut racks out of the picture for my kayaks and use their runner system. Saved me money and keeps the air flow profile lower when cruising down the road. For those with ram boxes it's a no brainer that's for sure.

agtcovert

Reaction score
Also, those of you picked up from Mark dodge. You're getting the under invoice pricing and adding all these incentives? Tell me how this conversation went cause I'd like to save a few bucks too if we're in the same boat of discounts. Vets for pen fed and military discount??
Can't speak for military discounts (thank you for your service), but the original pricing was honored even after price increases between order and delivery. Painless. Had presigned almost everything except for a couple things related to my trade. If you have other discounts, I have almost 100% confidence they'll take care of you.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
I am think about diamond back it's around 2K. I wonder if they can color match or is just black.
Supposedly the liner sprayed on it is line-x. Call them up, they're great guys, products are made by order.

Jake L

Reaction score
Incentives are essentially Rebates from Ram, So unless the incentive was listed on your Purchase order agreement, they should bring your price down if you qualify for them. I can tell you that some incentives arent useable with an EP discount so keep that in mind.

That is the correct way that the incentives work, I dont know what Mark Dodge has up their sleeve in order to get you the below invoice pricing. They would be the only ones that can get you that info.

Smalltown

Reaction score
I have a BakFlip MX4 called them directly and got it in 3 days price was the cheapest bye calling them &925 after taxes included shipping. Have one on my 16 for over 5.5 years no problems or leaks.
I haven't tried it, but have been looking at the Peragon. It looks like it folds up fairly small in the bed.

ACEd

Reaction score
This is from Trailer Tow thread from this forum regarding installation of Power Fold Mirrors - I thought it might be of interest here - have not verified info as I have Longhorn with Power Fold on order.

1637249319623.png

Users who are viewing this thread