Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ron Hivner

Reaction score
Yes Ram chat is a waste of salary for FCA. Its unreal how scripted they are in reaponses. I was told 8 to 12 in a perfect world but more so 12 to 16 in a "Rona" world. Which is fine i just wish there was a little clarity in it all. But we all know thats wishful thinking!
My dealer told me 8 to 12 weeks. Everything I keep seeing says 12 to 16 weeks. I just hope I get my truck before Thanksgiving.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Would it be possible for a mod to edit the first post so it includes: links for build sheets, window stickers, and the google Excel spreadsheet? I keep seeing posts asking for these, maybe if they were in the first post it would help clean up the thread a little.
All of that info, and links for everything you just mentioned, IS in the first post of this thread.

Riddick

Reaction score
All of that info, and links for everything you just mentioned, IS in the first post of this thread.

This is AMERICA, you have to spoon feed everyone here. If you don't post direct links people will skim right over it. Americans shouldn't have to click on a different thread to find the info, it needs to be right in front of them :).

Just to clarify I was not requesting this info for myself. I keep seeing the same questions asked over and over again and was making an attempt to clean it up some. I figured if we see less of these questions we can really dive into the "When will my 2022 be built" questions, lol. In all seriousness this thread has some good info outside of the redundant questions.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on a new order. Dealer is giving me a great figure for my 2018 Ram 2500 Mega loaded Big Horn Can you guys give me your input on build?

2022 Ram 2500 Mega Big Horn
2HZ - Diesel
-Level B pkg (There was a level C package listed when I was at the dealer on Sat, would not open specs due to system slowness)
-Big Horn Silver Edition
-Tech Pkg
-5th wheel prep grp
-Off road pkg
-Bucket seats
-Spray liner/bed lights (cheaper to go w bed utility grp?)
-220 amp
-Cab lights
-Rear wheel liners

More cost effective to go with Laramie? Leather seats aren't a must. Any other pkg I should look at?

Thedaran

Reaction score
On the Costco build page for 2022 2500 the big horn level B equipment group does not include the 8.4 inch screen in the description for the option package. Wonder if this has become standard in the big horn?

HD4ME

Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on a new order. Dealer is giving me a great figure for my 2018 Ram 2500 Mega loaded Big Horn Can you guys give me your input on build?

2HZ - Diesel

More cost effective to go with Laramie? Leather seats aren't a must. Any other pkg I should look at?

I was pretty much in your shoes before pulling trigger on the 22' Laramie 2500 Crew I ordered. If you start checking boxes on the Big Horn it adds up quick!! Then you look at the standard stuff on the Laramie (led head/tail, parking sensors, instrument cluster, power driver/passenger seats, power fold mirrors) that requires packages ($$) to get on the BH and it starts to sound like the best bet! I also feel the Laramie will hold more value over time vs BH

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
It's the futre
I was pretty much in your shoes before pulling trigger on the 22' Laramie 2500 Crew I ordered. If you start checking boxes on the Big Horn it adds up quick!! Then you look at the standard stuff on the Laramie (led head/tail, parking sensors, instrument cluster, power driver/passenger seats, power fold mirrors) that requires packages ($$) to get on the BH and it starts to sound like the best bet! I also feel the Laramie will hold more value over time vs BH
I saved almost 4k by going Bighorn over Laramie,I didn't need some of the Laramie options.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

2HZ - Diesel
-Level B pkg (There was a level C package listed when I was at the dealer on Sat, would not open specs due to system slowness)
-Big Horn Silver Edition
-Tech Pkg
-5th wheel prep grp
-Off road pkg
-Bucket seats
-Spray liner/bed lights (cheaper to go w bed utility grp?)
-220 amp
-Cab lights
-Rear wheel liners

Like mine

Attachments

• 20210811_170704.jpg
    20210811_170704.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 60

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Would it be possible for a mod to edit the first post so it includes: links for build sheets, window stickers, and the google Excel spreadsheet? I keep seeing posts asking for these, maybe if they were in the first post it would help clean up the thread a little.

ryan reynolds.gif

Is the irony lost on anyone else?

drmiller2

Reaction score
Just a little bit of info I reached out to a company claiming they have a 2022 in transit at Harry Brown family automotive is Fairbault MN. Claims for a 1000 deposit can reserve it once it comes in with a ETA of 9/4 to 9/17 go check it out for yourself attached is the window sticker. This is a positive

Attachments

• 202 Ram 2500 windowsticker(1).pdf
    74.5 KB · Views: 120

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
My dealer told me 8 to 12 weeks. Everything I keep seeing says 12 to 16 weeks. I just hope I get my truck before Thanksgiving.
Me too. Every year I go cut down a Christmas tree after thanksgiving. Would be nice to have a larger bed for a larger tree!

22BHmega

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight to why everyone keeps saying they are not in production of the 2022 Rams 2500/3500 and yet dealer window stickers keep popping up? I feel like it would be nice to hear of any movement towards the ultimate goal here. This window sticker said truck was manufactured on 8/19
where does it say manufacture date on window sticker?

borracho

Reaction score
I think you would order XH7 to get the tow mode camera with limited level 1 since the level 1 includes the digital rearview already.
Thank you for that! Its been added to the list.

Ok folks, I am about to submit with Sandi for a limited mega cab DRW. I am coming from a SRW F250 that just did not have the payload capacity I needed. I plan to be putting a slide in camper in the bed that weighs about 2800lbs dry so I am assuming I will have plenty of payload after loading with gear/wife/dog etc.

Are there any other options that I should be looking at before submitting? Only difference between whats listed on the build sheet will be the colors...switching from Billet Silver to Black and also going to go with the frost interior.BR 0821(2).jpg

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
So, just curious, I went to Cars.com and searched for 2022 Ram 2500 with a nationwide search area. Over 130 come up. I only tried 5 of the serial numbers that pop up, but here’s a Big Horn that a dealer in Wisconsin is advertising
26bfed656a9b804e90539f93c754f45b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b307a1

Reaction score
where does it say manufacture date on window sticker?
It doesn't. That is on one of the door well labels.
There is a shipping label date. That is when the label (window sticker) was created. They are applied when the vehicle is ready to ship.

Last edited:

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Sorry, it’s a Tradesman being advertised in WI. I can’t find where this Big Horn is advertised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread