Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gator6

Reaction score
Ram needs to build that vehicle again. On an HD frame, and toss a Cummins in it. They’d sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least a concept would be nice… like when Ford released its concept of the full-size Bronco using a Super Duty.

I’d like it if they’d consider putting the regular Cummins as an option in the Power Wagon.

Firewall

Reaction score
Sorry for the rant. Just frustrated with the whole process. I've since deleted everything and I apologize.
I see no need to delete or to be sorry, people should see there is frustration and there is no rhyme or reason to how Ram builds these trucks.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Back to square one again! Dealer has no clue where the truck is again. I’m never ordering a new truck again lol makes my blood pressure through the roof lol
At this point the rest of us are going to die of thirst. Ram is buying the first ten rounds when this thing finally arrives.

jambram

Reaction score
You are correct…. We all know when production started. However, you would think RAM would jump on the very early orders, especially when they say they prioritize orders before dealer stock.
No May, June or July builds from the tracking sheet for the past two days and today. They were doing a few a day...

owdiss78

Reaction score
Every time a truck is built that was ordered before mine it gives me a little hope. Then when trucks built after my order that is mega cab HO I’m wtf is wrong with my order to keep being skipped.. I’m so frustrated at times I start looking at dealer inventory see what they got around. Then I find one similar to my order and vin that was ordered in November and again I ask wtf where is the priority to sold order. 9/20/21 order no updates or any movement 12.5 weeks not one answer of why skipped over n over

Rockman

Reaction score
Every time a truck is built that was ordered before mine it gives me a little hope. Then when trucks built after my order that is mega cab HO I’m wtf is wrong with my order to keep being skipped.. I’m so frustrated at times I start looking at dealer inventory see what they got around. Then I find one similar to my order and vin that was ordered in November and again I ask wtf where is the priority to sold order. 9/20/21 order no updates or any movement 12.5 weeks not one answer of why skipped over n over
I am in the same boat lol.. watching nov and December builds mega cab HO.. I do feel sorry for the early guys… looking at dealer inventories with vins 190+ Just ups the blood pressure lol… my production and ship dates have moved twice. I now have a 1/6 ship date but it does not mean anything. Had 11/30 build date then 12/23 ship… just glad to be d1. I used to check the sheet every morning to see if my build sheet populated… I just quit looking and will wait for dealer to call…

cmh2007

Reaction score
Ram needs to build that vehicle again. On an HD frame, and toss a Cummins in it. They’d sell.

They were building them for the Mexico market as a 1500 3rd gen till seem to recall 2004 or something

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread