Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Wolfcreek

Reaction score
Yeah, my truck was built early last week and window sticker popped. Been getting the same from Ram for a week now. “Truck is in shipping status, will be two weeks.” Any idea if trucks are being shipped right now?

HowBoutThemGADawgs

Reaction score
Yeah, my truck was built early last week and window sticker popped. Been getting the same from Ram for a week now. “Truck is in shipping status, will be two weeks.” Any idea if trucks are being shipped right now?
Yes seems like it but some very quickly and some very slowly. Mine has been on a train for over a week with an estimated arrival to dealer of 12/23-1/6 per dealer and Ramshat

HowBoutThemGADawgs

Reaction score
Ram won’t give me a date in any way. Wondering what the hell is going on!
Did you try your dealer/salesperson? They will usually be able to look up the latest ETA if it is on the way and would usually be able to provide that to you before Ramchat will provide a date.

ollicat

Reaction score
View attachment 27788
And the tiny ones on the sides are for the surround view I assume?

shown in the link is the tow mode camera with manual linked in the link.

Man I wish I could just take that whole camera system and move it to the back of my truck cap.

KenJ

Reaction score
My build sheet just popped up. 1 day after Monroney sticker. My truck is destined for Los Angeles then to the dealer in Salinas Ca. Hopefully it won't be an extended ship time!
2022 Laramie CC 6.7 two tone pearl white / billet silver ordered 07/06

HowBoutThemGADawgs

Reaction score
View attachment 27886
The dealer sent me this last week
Could be delayed for various reasons i.e quality control etc or waiting to be loaded as I don't think they will be able to see a date until it is actually moving. Some have sat built for several days or longer before loading as it is presumed that they are waiting to have enough built to fill train cars to a specific area/zone etc. Maybe if you check back this week a date will pop up for them although that date can be a very loose estimate as there are also sometimes delays even after it makes it off the train to get from railyard to dealership.

Firewall

Reaction score
So my build sheet popped today (Yay!) It appears everything I ordered is on there, I have one question - What is a "Vendor Painted Cargo Box"?

CforHD

Reaction score
My truck went KZL on 12/09! Ordered 08/14 from MD. Limited MC CTD.

Hoping I get lucky and it goes KZX before Christmas.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Man I wish I could just take that whole camera system and move it to the back of my truck cap.

Wolfcreek

Reaction score
Could be delayed for various reasons i.e quality control etc or waiting to be loaded as I don't think they will be able to see a date until it is actually moving. Some have sat built for several days or longer before loading as it is presumed that they are waiting to have enough built to fill train cars to a specific area/zone etc. Maybe if you check back this week a date will pop up for them although that date can be a very loose estimate as there are also sometimes delays even after it makes it off the train to get from railyard to dealership.
Thanks for the info. Now that it’s built it’s a little nerve wracking to not see any movement. I’ll check with my salesman later this week.

22BHmega

Reaction score
It seems like the "ship date" I was able to receive from ram chat seems to be a build day? is that what most people are seeing?
3C6UR5ML4NG162264

Ron Hivner

Reaction score
I have a dealer ETA of 12/13 to 12/29. Ram Crap told me today it's been released and waiting shipping. Dealer hasn't got back to me in over a week. I'm still hopeful it will be here by Christmas.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
So my build sheet popped today (Yay!) It appears everything I ordered is on there, I have one question - What is a "Vendor Painted Cargo Box"?
Painted by a vendor outside the factory, did you get any bed accessories, 5th wheel, utility group etc..

Users who are viewing this thread