Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Combra6589

Reaction score
Does anyone know big difference between the 21s vs 22 2500s other than u connect 5 is everything exactly the same? I found exact truck I ordered but a 21 and have a deal that will make up the difference on my deposit since we are now probably looking at a November / December delivery and my current truck is racking up the miles

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Does anyone know big difference between the 21s vs 22 2500s other than u connect 5 is everything exactly the same? I found exact truck I ordered but a 21 and have a deal that will make up the difference on my deposit since we are now probably looking at a November / December delivery and my current truck is racking up the miles
Just a couple small options for tech stuff…and maybe a grill change. That’s about it.

Combra6589

Reaction score
Just a couple small options for tech stuff…and maybe a grill change. That’s about it.
Ok that’s what I figured . Wireless car play is cool but I already bought a adapter to make it work in my 20 limited . Thanks

Millionaire

aka Kingphillips
Reaction score
What kind deal did you get 12% off?

EZdumpZ

Reaction score
Sounds like we’ll be taking this ride together. That will make a nice truck. Let us know when there’s any movement with your build!
My truck in now in D1 status still no vin. Truck was ordered on 6/21/21.

Dirt Diggler

HDRams' Mark Wahlberg
Reaction score
Hey all, @OfficerDirtySanchez is now running the same report that I am on their official order tracking spreadsheet. I'm going to take a break from checking and posting since I'd like to keep their spreadsheet as the de facto repository for all order tracking info & status updates since they've taken the time to create and curate the spreadsheet. This will also cut down on me spamming the thread.

Submit your order info here:
Please use the full VIN if you have it available. The "NG" order number doesn't provide enough info to check.

Jake L

Reaction score
Hey all, @OfficerDirtySanchez is now running the same report that I am on their official order tracking spreadsheet. I'm going to take a break from checking and posting since I'd like to keep their spreadsheet as the de facto repository for all order tracking info & status updates since they've taken the time to create and curate the spreadsheet. This will also cut down on me spamming the thread.

Submit your order info here:
Please use the full VIN if you have it available. The "NG" order number doesn't provide enough info to check.
Just added mine, Thanks

Ron Hivner

Reaction score
Morning all. Over the weekend only 1 more VIN from the order tracking sheet populated a build sheet.

3C63RRHL4NG117337 - 3500 Big Horn CC 4x4 HO
Can you add mine as well? 3C63R3DL6NG121683. It was ordered on 7-14-21. 3500 Big Horn.

Users who are viewing this thread