Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

usafakid09

Reaction score
First time posting, finally got my Vin from my dealer- he claims it's built and waiting for a train; can anybody confirm and look up Vin?
If your POC is updated, it should tell you what the status is...no need to look anything up. You cropped that part out so I can't tell what your status is.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Can someone let me know what the full VIN would be for my father in laws truck. He ordered a pretty basic Big Horn on 8/3 (Cummins SO 3500). All I have is his sequence number NG140681. I'm wondering what his status is since he doesn't have all that much added in beyond heated seats.
We would at least need to know:
2wd or 4wd
2500 or 3500
SRW or DRW
Reg cab, crew, or mega

KnightStream

Reaction score
Tradesmans can’t be optioned with remote start, and it’s always been that way. You can easily enable it on a tradesman, though.
Great news, I think. How would one “easily enable” it?
Would it seemlessly work with Uconnect 5 (alexa remote starting from home)?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Great news, I think. How would one “easily enable” it?
Would it seemlessly work with Uconnect 5 (alexa remote starting from home)?

MegaStro

Reaction score
I would be ecstatic to see this response from RamChat. Ordered 6/21 2500 Limited MegaCab w/ Level 1 & no sunroof, still in D status. All you that ordered Limited MC’s after me that have gotten movement, YOU SUCK!! JK. It just aggravates me not knowing the rhyme or reason. Did you that have movement order Level 1? Wondering if that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No build sheet means it's not started yet.

russelljcook

Reaction score
Sounds like you may be buying from Mark Dodge after all….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sandi just confirmed the news this morning. Night edition and Technology packages are only going to be on the limited editions due to the shortage. Another dealer showed me a build sheet with Laramie level D equipment group. Not sure what that includes/removes but they still couldn’t get safety or towing groups on there.

Last edited:

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Sandi just confirmed the news this morning. Night edition and Technology packages are only going to be on the limited editions due to the shortage. Another dealer showed me a build sheet with Laramie level D equipment group. Not sure what that includes/removes but they still couldn’t get safety or towing groups on there.
My BH is still Tech Package equipped.

Scvette

Reaction score
That can’t include trucks that have been on order!!!! I hope. I do see some bighorns and tradesmens that are just getting there build sheets and they have night edition packages on them.

Users who are viewing this thread