Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ionicbrick

Reaction score
Here’s my info. I know I waited a long time to post it, my apologies. Been following this thread since about a month before I ordered, and have read every post on every page. If the guys who update the doc could do that, I’d be ever grateful. I’m not proficient in Google docs, and don’t want to jack up all the valuable info.

Attachments

• Arnot Build.pdf
    4 KB · Views: 54

tnpete

Reaction score
Looks like they stage and load on east side. Anything more than halfway across the lot gets forgotten.

Sandi told me today that her manager recently put in a hot request on some trucks but who knows whose truck was on that list. I would hope it'd be those trucks stuck over on the west side.

Di-hydrogen oxide shortage. Your cloud order has been delayed indefinitely.
I know there has been a few put on the hot list. If mine has not moved this time next week. I will see if I can't build a fire on that list.

ACEd

Reaction score
The rep in my area said it is the power fold mirror motors that they can't get enough of. So they save them for the limited models.
It really does not matter whether its the motors or the controller that are in short supply - it makes sense to allocate to the higher end (lower volume so they go further timewise and more profit) trucks and the NE that were already committed to production, but to hold orders for new lower end trucks with that package. Unfortunate as I would not want a truck without power fold after having them on my 2015 Limited. The only difference would be the guy several pages back that was going to retrofit power mirrors - if its the controller, he may be $$$ out of luck.

Go Fast

Reaction score
Well today I received a call from my dealer, asking if I would like to come and pick up my new truck. HOT DAMN after 141 days you best I am ready. The vehicle arrived Monday in Knoxville and trucked to my dealer. They had it fully prepared and with the price of fuel they still filled it up. LOL not I have to find all of the buttons and bells. So I am on my way out to figure it all out, and have me some fun.

Tradesman22

Reaction score
Are they not building very many Tradesmans?
I haven’t seen very many built. I order Aug 20th and haven’t had any updates. Mine is very basic so it’s hard to believe they don’t have parts required for the build.

PASTORT55

Reaction score
Here ya go as promised....dealer was great and didn't even try to raise the price....HO w/4.10's....this thing is smooth and quiet....had a smile on my face all the way to the tint shop where it's getting a full nose cone clear bra....ceramic tint and ceramic coating....rust proof and undercoating after that.....

Edit: the fuses not being pushed in all the way is real! Make sure you fellas and ladies do it...
Congrats on the new truck ... hoping mine is here by March! please tell me more about the ceramic tint and ceramic coating ... also, what undercoating did you get? I definitely want to make that my first stop. thanks for any info you can provide

Dan222500

Reaction score
Well today I received a call from my dealer, asking if I would like to come and pick up my new truck. HOT DAMN after 141 days you best I am ready. The vehicle arrived Monday in Knoxville and trucked to my dealer. They had it fully prepared and with the price of fuel they still filled it up. LOL not I have to find all of the buttons and bells. So I am on my way out to figure it all out, and have me some fun.
What did you order?

Dan222500

Reaction score
I haven’t seen very many built. I order Aug 20th and haven’t had any updates. Mine is very basic so it’s hard to believe they don’t have parts required for the build.
I know! I'm trying to decide when I want to put my current truck up for sale. In Missouri you have six months to take sales tax off from another sold vehicle.

Woolfman

Reaction score
It really does not matter whether its the motors or the controller that are in short supply - it makes sense to allocate to the higher end (lower volume so they go further timewise and more profit) trucks and the NE that were already committed to production, but to hold orders for new lower end trucks with that package. Unfortunate as I would not want a truck without power fold after having them on my 2015 Limited. The only difference would be the guy several pages back that was going to retrofit power mirrors - if its the controller, he may be $$$ out of luck.
That's why it matters, I plan on having the dealer swap them when they are available as part of the deal when my truck arrives. So if my rep is wrong I'm $$$$ out of luck.

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck ... hoping mine is here by March! please tell me more about the ceramic tint and ceramic coating ... also, what undercoating did you get? I definitely want to make that my first stop. thanks for any info you can provide
I get 5% ceramic tint...it blocks more heat and my eyes are sensitive to the light....the whole nose cone has ppf on it as well as the dually humps...ceramic coated over all of it with 5 year plan...I go to line x for the rustproof and undercoating....just dropped it off today actually and learned something new about the product....if you get it done under 1k miles on your rig you have a lifetime metal warranty....and free touchups as long as you own the truck....I'll post up a better pic tomorrow when the sun is out....also had the pillars between the windows wrapped in gloss instead of the stock matte vinyl...

Attachments

• 1123211841_HDR.jpg
    1123211841_HDR.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 117

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score

You know the rules, no pictures, it never happened!

congrats.

Ron Hivner

Reaction score
Tomorrow makes 20 weeks waiting for my Laramie and just received this from dealer:
(According to the history report your truck is in Baltimore should arrive to the dealership early December 3rd-12th it currently say's). :):):):):):)
When did your truck ship? Mine shipped on 11-21 and is heading to Baltimore also. Ram chat told me dealer ETA is 12-12 to 12-29. Just trying to get an idea of when it may get here.

ACEd

Reaction score
Are they not building very many Tradesmans?
There are 45 Tradesman trucks on the Tracking sheet - 4 of those got Equipment Lists 11/29 +3 11/22 +1 11/21 - That makes 35 of the 45 built - I would say % wise they are probably being biult similar to other configurations.

1 of those is a May Order, 2 June, 2 July, and 3 August.

In that same time period, Equipment Lists appeared for 8 Tradesmans, 3 Power Wagons, 19 Big Horns, 44 Laramies, 4 Longhorns, 11 Limiteds

Spreadsheet Tracking includes 45 Tradesmans, 21 Power Wagons, 111 Big Horns, 248 Laramies, 72 Longhorns, 93 Limiteds

Last edited:

223500DRW

Reaction score
Going to have to ask about that. I was told, in November, that I’d get the military rebate but wondering about the Farm bureau one.
My dealer told me hes banking on the military discount and having coupons at time of delivery for my truck as we agreed upon a price. i hope he sticks to his word. i left 100.00 deposit to show i was serious he told me i didnt have to leave one on my order. i was given the build sheet but nothing with a contract. just a price we agreed upon and a hand shake. hopefully hes not going to be like some other dealers on here and try and pull we cant sell you it at that price anymore because of a price increase like some others have mentioned. it will be a bad day for them if that happens cause im a man who lives up to his word and dont like people taking advantage of.

Users who are viewing this thread