Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

borracho

Reaction score
@borracho Ordered from Mark Dodge. Like plenty of others, no luck locally. Of the 6 local dealers I asked for a price, 3 never replied, 2 were 1-2% off msrp and the last was a good discount but their reputation for changing quoted prices is off the charts. :)
:rolleyes: I just realized you had the Mark Dodge in your signature...

I checked with two local dealers and they told me I'd be lucky to get MSRP and not charged an ADM...didnt bother checking elsewhere and went straight to Sandi @ Mark Dodge...she's been a pleasure to work with, aside from being the bearer of no news.

rauan

Reaction score
Do these ship with the battery connected? Has anyone tried to set up Connect services to track their vehicle :)

I tried it. It has to be activated on both ends: app and in the truck.

dae89fa4040ad35c45a12797127b3fa0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Do these ship with the battery connected? Has anyone tried to set up Connect services to track their vehicle :)
I don't think it will work as new Ram trucks are shipped in "Shipping Mode". The dealer has to go in through the radio and take it out of shipping mode...once sold and prior to delivery.

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Got my truck in finally, got that new paint job from Ram, special order. Looks really slick to me.
Is that one of those transparent camera's??? If your trailer was behind it...I think I could see it pretty clearly!

EDIT: Also you may want to get the front end aligned....I think the Tow-in is out just a little!

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Ugh my exact build that I can’t receive
Ugh my exact build that I can’t receive
What, you thought the Ram gods were done with you? No, you will sit, watch and wait. All of us who ordered 5 months after you will be happy to show you our new trucks. If your a good boy, in 5 more months the Ram gods MAY not cancel your order. You know it is the cancel culture.

pnwram3500

Reaction score
Hummm. That's a really good point. If you download the RAM app and have an account setup you technically should be able to see the location of it... The app does show where the location is so...maybe...

pnwram3500

Reaction score
Not sure why they would let you see the location of the truck - it's not yours, you haven't bought it yet.
Set mine up at the dealership the day I got it to test it out with my dealer and it was active and worked as soon as I created an account within the app. Maybe not, but worth the try for those still waiting. :)

cpater

Reaction score
They gave me FFP. I think that is 1% below invoice. It was about $6k below msrp on my Laramie.
Back in August no dealers in the Salt Lake City area were doing the Costco pricing on 2500's so I ordered one from Ron Sayer Dodge up in Idaho Falls, we'll see how that all works out when I pickup in a few weeks (ETA 11/29-12/09).

My numbers are as follows for a 2500 Laramie, Hemi, CC, 4x4, Level A, Safety B, BSM, leather bucket seats, bed utility, tow/protection, 220A alternator, side steps, anti-spin, off road tires, floor mats:

MSRP: 64000
FWP (invoice): 59771
HB: 1868
FFP: 59248
EP: 56982
My price: 58700 ($1000 below invoice)

Also expect to get $500 off via penfed discount.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Hummm. That's a really good point. If you download the RAM app and have an account setup you technically should be able to see the location of it... The app does show where the location is so...maybe...
It would have to be taken out of ship mode which limits what the battery can power to save voltage and amperage.

Woolfman

Reaction score
Back in August no dealers in the Salt Lake City area were doing the Costco pricing on 2500's so I ordered one from Ron Sayer Dodge up in Idaho Falls, we'll see how that all works out when I pickup in a few weeks (ETA 11/29-12/09).

My numbers are as follows for a 2500 Laramie, Hemi, CC, 4x4, Level A, Safety B, BSM, leather bucket seats, bed utility, tow/protection, 220A alternator, side steps, anti-spin, off road tires, floor mats:

MSRP: 64000
FWP (invoice): 59771
HB: 1868
FFP: 59248
EP: 56982
My price: 58700 ($1000 below invoice)

Also expect to get $500 off via penfed discount.
@cpater, That's a great deal even better than mine. I just went in asking for the FFP price and they gave it to me since it was an order they won't budge on msrp on trucks in their inventory. I don't have my paper work in front of me but I got.
3500 Laramie, HO Cummins, Level C, Body color bumper group, protection group, Safety group B, cargo view, 50 gallon fuel tank, block heater and fifth wheel prep I think that is all. With that I was just over $70k and they said I can get the first responder $500 discount too.

Users who are viewing this thread