Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Spark Plug

Reaction score
One new window sticker this morning for @Smittydart's 2500 Laramie Mega Cab ordered on 7/14. Look like no blindspot monitoring or sunroof. Looks like it has every other tech option though. 12" screen, power running boards, power-folding mirrors (obviously as they're standard on Laramie).

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C6UR5NL4NG121468

hmm. thats good news. mine is laramie level b as well with power running boards, 12" sceen. no blind spot and no sunroof. ordered mine june 19. so his is actually optioned more than mine is. hopefully we'll start seeing higher end trucks soon.

i looked on our website this morning for the Ram store and we show prob 10 2022 trucks all in transit. But they're all tradesmen packages

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The GM at my Dealer texted me this morning and said my 2500 Laramie Mega should be built this month, and Ram chat agreed that my parts are received. I hope they are right. 3C6UR5NL4NG120532
That's coming up my way,have to keep an eye on the ship time.

sconym

Reaction score
One new window sticker this morning for @Smittydart's 2500 Laramie Mega Cab ordered on 7/14. Look like no blindspot monitoring or sunroof. Looks like it has every other tech option though. 12" screen, power running boards, power-folding mirrors (obviously as they're standard on Laramie).

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C6UR5NL4NG121468
Thanks again for maintaining our document! Huge kudos! I ordered my 3500 Laramie with all the tech including sunroof, but don't see BSM in any of the packages I chose. Guess that is a good thing???? :)

Jake L

Reaction score
That's coming up my way,have to keep an eye on the ship time.
If you end up seeing a ship date, let me know, I need to reach out to my guy to get a CDI number and I don't want to do it too early and have it expire. I also don't want to wait too long and have to wait to pickup my truck while my guy gets me the number.

rossagge

Reaction score
I was looking at the Limited vs Laramie there was about 7K difference the biggest for me is that I wanted two tone paint. Limited has none to chose from.
Longhorn does, but the two tone is not everyone's cup of tea. Nor the interior.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Savage99ss

Reaction score
Quick question. IS the order sheet i built with my dealer the same as what the dealer submits for my order or do they have to go back and rekey it for an order. I just want to make sure my dealer didnt leave off anything on my order. VIN: 3c6ur5nl6ng160174

jeep65glen

Reaction score
I've heard that from ram chat before

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
From Dealer also, and they both reported in "F" today. Like I said previously, not in a hurry as my 3 month old 2500 is sitting in the driveway with under 4k miles on it. Can't drive due to knee surgery so I am plenty patient.

usafakid09

Reaction score
I don't know why I torture myself. Got a hold of Ramchat, my truck is in the scheduling phase and all parts are being scheduled. I guess that's their way of saying go pound sand, you'll get your truck someday.
Exact same response I got. Can 't tell exactly which D it is that Ram chat gave me.

CajunMan.

Reaction score
I don't know why I torture myself. Got a hold of Ramchat, my truck is in the scheduling phase and all parts are being scheduled. I guess that's their way of saying go pound sand, you'll get your truck someday.
That’s what I got for the past month. But today they told me I’m in paint status. So there is hope. Hopefully they will start moving faster. Ready for that bad boy to be on its way

dgrover75

Reaction score
Ready for flames --- conundrum: local dealer yesterday offered an in-stock 2021 F-250 Lariat 7.3L at 8% below sticker. Nice truck, very comparable to my order 2022 2500 Laramie 6.4Hemi with all the Tech ( LevelB/SafetyGroup/TowTech/SnowChief/OffRoad/BedUtility/BodyColorBumpers) I ordered on 12 July. The F-250 has everything but the adaptive cruise and heated rear seats - but adds panoramic sunroof, steps, 20"wheels. My Ram deal is also good and about 9% less then sticker. Overall price difference is about $3k more for Ford. The catch is F-250 is "now" - and giving full amount for my trade with a good discount. My Ram dealer mentioned yesterday my trade has probably decreased about $1k from order date and seems no one has an idea on when a tech optioned Laramie might get built. So my trade value decreasing the longer I wait starts to make up the difference in price.

I'm coming from a Chevy Silverado - so I don't really care about brand loyalty - just want a nice/capable/reliable truck. When I did the search this summer, was a toss-up between RAM/Ford - I liked RAM, wife liked Ford plusses/minus for each truck. Agree with all the previous comments on overpricing these days for "lot trucks" waiting is a no brainer and having patience is key - but with a similar "deal" 9% vs 8% do you think the same thing?

I do like the RAM I built on order- obviously picked all the preferences (colors, options, etc). Worth the unknown wait for RAM? or jump on deal with Ford (knowing they are NOT doing the overpriced thing like most dealer lots right now) ?

Thoughts?

BrentD86

Reaction score
Ready for flames --- conundrum: local dealer yesterday offered an in-stock 2021 F-250 Lariat 7.3L at 8% below sticker. Nice truck, very comparable to my order 2022 2500 Laramie 6.4Hemi with all the Tech ( LevelB/SafetyGroup/TowTech/SnowChief/OffRoad/BedUtility/BodyColorBumpers) I ordered on 12 July. The F-250 has everything but the adaptive cruise and heated rear seats - but adds panoramic sunroof, steps, 20"wheels. My Ram deal is also good and about 9% less then sticker. Overall price difference is about $3k more for Ford. The catch is F-250 is "now" - and giving full amount for my trade with a good discount. My Ram dealer mentioned yesterday my trade has probably decreased about $1k from order date and seems no one has an idea on when a tech optioned Laramie might get built. So my trade value decreasing the longer I wait starts to make up the difference in price.

I'm coming from a Chevy Silverado - so I don't really care about brand loyalty - just want a nice/capable/reliable truck. When I did the search this summer, was a toss-up between RAM/Ford - I liked RAM, wife liked Ford plusses/minus for each truck. Agree with all the previous comments on overpricing these days for "lot trucks" waiting is a no brainer and having patience is key - but with a similar "deal" 9% vs 8% do you think the same thing?

I do like the RAM I built on order- obviously picked all the preferences (colors, options, etc). Worth the unknown wait for RAM? or jump on deal with Ford (knowing they are NOT doing the overpriced thing like most dealer lots right now) ?

Thoughts?
Seems like a decent deal if you like Ford. If there is anything you don’t like about that truck you will kick yourself later about it but that is just human nature. You just have to ask yourself if 3k more is worth having a truck “now” to you.
Personally I am not brand loyal to one brand but my family has had several horrible experiences with Ford vehicles reliability wise in my life and you could not pay me 10k to own one.

Users who are viewing this thread