Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

My 3500 came in to dealership Saturday and today started the PDI only to find batteries are dead now another day wait
  2. S

My 3500 SRW Longhorn arrived at dealership Saturaday will pick up Monday pic following after pick up
  3. S

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

After a short visit in Slidel La sampling crawdads my 3500 Longhorn is now in Ga looking for peaches but still bound for Winston Salem next week fingers crossed
  4. S

Well my 3500 Longhorn just stopped in Slidel La yesterday for a visit before departing for Winston Salem NC getting closer day by day
  5. S

Dealer said today I'm at KZT 2nd departure
  6. S

brv10, can you confirm status and railcar thanks.
  7. S

Ram Tracker shows my 3500 SRW Longhorn as built and shipped
  8. S

Dealer notified me today that my 3500 SRW Longhorn is KZ
  9. S

went from D1 to E Feb 15th
  10. S

Checked status of my longhorn ordered on 10/5 still no build date. Dealer said it was on hold for the fifth wheel prep package and air suspension package.
  11. S

Ordered 3500 SRW Limited Longhorn 10/5 scheduled 11/29 Dealer just informed build date 2/26
  12. S

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

wheel well liners are included on all trucks they are not the full liners that go around the entire inside of the rear wheel well like on the 2020, they go up about a foot and a half on the inside front and inside rear of the rear wheel well
  13. S

Update to my 3500 scheduled build date moved to Monday 12/12/2022
  14. S

The Black plastic inner fender liners are just the bottom section that goes up about a foot and a half on the front and rear of the wheel well opening, on both the front and back wheel wells. The center area is open to the metal underside of the wheel well. this configuration will lead to mud...
  15. S

Wait until you see that the inner fender liners are just two sections in the front and back of the wheel wells not full liners like the 2020
  16. S

Mine is also Patriot Blue 3500 Longhorn Limited scheduled build 12/10/2022 we will see it still does not show up on Ram Tracker but Dealer can see status