Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

racer4

Reaction score
Hey @brv10 , Can you get me the rail car number, please.
PG528234
shipped 2/8
Thank you!

Alligator John

Reaction score
My salesperson called to tell me my power wagon ordered 1/27 was in transit. But I assume waiting for a train ride. Window sticker popped up yesterday on the spreadsheet. She also mentioned a stop sale recall and did not know if mine was involved yet. I am hoping it was just the one on the diesels and not a different new recall about to come out.

44Dan44

Reaction score
Think I am canceling my order. Think I am going to get a GM. I can't find anyone at Stellantis that wants to find out what is wrong with my order. 4 months in and zero movement.
  • 100% of the orders placed before mine are not only scheduled, most are built.
  • 65% of the orders placed after mine are scheduled.
  • 100% of the orders placed in the month after mine, are scheduled, 50% of them have shipped.
  • I have the dubious honor of being the oldest truck on the spreadsheet not scheduled.
The last anyone said was the beginning of February and it would get scheduled mid March, why are they waiting so long. Looks like my choices are blow off my vacation this summer or go buy something from someone else.
Brings up a good point, it's one thing to be waiting on a train, waiting on a recall, waiting on outside vendor, etc but at what point stuck in C status do you move on? Non-refundable deposit for what though?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My salesperson called to tell me my power wagon ordered 1/27 was in transit. But I assume waiting for a train ride. Window sticker popped up yesterday on the spreadsheet. She also mentioned a stop sale recall and did not know if mine was involved yet. I am hoping it was just the one on the diesels and not a different new recall about to come out.
You are in JBLD status, no recall or stop sale.

wjburnell

Reaction score
Brings up a good point, it's one thing to be waiting on a train, waiting on a recall, waiting on outside vendor, etc but at what point stuck in C status do you move on? Non-refundable deposit for what though?
Non-refundable deposit? From what I understand, at least in Ohio (according to my dealership), non-refundable deposits are illegal (i.e., they cannot charge you for a product you did not receive). Might be worth looking into depending upon how large of a deposit you paid.

Magzer

Reaction score
I was told my truck is supposed to ship Feb 28th so built this week hopefully. (CDN order so only dealer or brv10 can check the status)

Big M

Reaction score
Non-refundable deposit? From what I understand, at least in Ohio (according to my dealership), non-refundable deposits are illegal (i.e., they cannot charge you for a product you did not receive). Might be worth looking into depending upon how large of a deposit you paid.
I had to pay a $5,000 deposit that is non-refundable if the truck is produced and I don't buy it. The dealer did not want low volume color trucks on the lot as they are harder to find a buyer for is what I was told.

wjburnell

Reaction score
Yeah, I had a dealer here in Ohio ask for a $5,000 non-refundable deposit because I want a Hemi-powered Dually - said he'd never be able to sell it if I didn't buy it. I went to another dealership, who agreed it'd be a hard sell, but told me that (regardless of the deposit amount) they cannot legally keep the money if I chose not to buy the truck. And so, they got my business. Again, might be worth looking into, legally speaking. Wish you the best!
I had to pay a $5,000 deposit that is non-refundable if the truck is produced and I don't buy it. The dealer did not want low volume color trucks on the lot as they are harder to find a buyer for is what I was told.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Always put your deposit on a credit card. If the dealer gives you grief you can dispute the charge. Obviously if ou do this you’re likely to never be able to do business with the dealer again.

ollicat

Reaction score

Greg10yes

Reaction score
Over 4 months ago I placed my order via Granger, still in C status, hasn't moved, they wanted $1,000 non refundable deposit. I live in Ohio but they don't so will have to see what state laws govern, probably theirs, plus hiring an attorney will cost half the deposit. They haven't been very helpful, other then to send me an email 1/month stating my truck isn't built yet (no ****) but once it shows up they will work out financing. I think there is an issue with my order, when you get the build data, there is no data for all the options etc., when I first noticed that brv10 said that it doesn't look right but give it a couple of weeks to sort out, still hasn't. I made a color change to the truck hoping that would force the order out of being stuck. Nothing has happened on that either, When I ask Granger, the answer I get is sometimes Ram accepts the changes, sometimes they don't. About a month ago one of the rocket scientists at Stellantis said they were going to put ramboxes on my SRW longbed, I told them that isn't possible, but dealing with granger and ram about that was another day out of my life I will never get back. Brv10 told me it is the dealers issue, the dealer said it is stellantis' issue. So basically shut up and accept what we ship you if we ever ship it. I am sure my general snarkiness and general piss poor attitude over all this crap doesn't help, I am sure my name and von number is on someone's dart board at stellantis.

BroadStBully

Reaction score
I guess the northeast train must be on a 'High Speed Line' . Estimated delivery just moved up another week. 3/21 to 3/15 according to the ram tracker. Of course, it'll just be sitting at the dealership until the recall part arrives. Hoping to at least get it before my original date of 4/14.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I guess the northeast train must be on a 'High Speed Line' . Estimated delivery just moved up another week. 3/21 to 3/15 according to the ram tracker. Of course, it'll just be sitting at the dealership until the recall part arrives. Hoping to at least get it before my original date of 4/14.
Congratulations! I am glad you were able to get out of there!!! This may come as a shock...but I am still JB...LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread