Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
Estimated delivery was today 3/18 and until 3/17 this remained unchanged. Now my ETA is TBD... According to the tracker I'm still in KZ [...LD] status. With all the trucks ordered through MD one would expect a relatively short delivery lead time. FWIW, I ordered the 6.4 L.

1679198343469.png

Splzhaul

Reaction score
Wow I am happy today i checked the ram site and I now show shipped. I know this does not mean a thing till it gets to the dealer. My question now is how do I find out the Rail car number and train it’s on?

Attachments​

Attachments

• 4A400AFA-5A4A-4A14-BDBD-61BAD93FF825.jpeg
    4A400AFA-5A4A-4A14-BDBD-61BAD93FF825.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 32

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I love how the Tracker leaves me ROFLMAO continuously. I know for a fact my truck is JB and has been for 41 days, and yet the wonderful tracker shows it being delivered tomorrow. Don't I wish!!! Good times... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1679318302601.png

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I love how the Tracker leaves me ROFLMAO continuously. I know for a fact my truck is JB and has been for 41 days, and yet the wonderful tracker shows it being delivered tomorrow. Don't I wish!!! Good times... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

View attachment 53693
I don't know what the heck to expect anymore either. My truck has been sitting in a yard 1 hour from the dealer for 2 weeks now and the tracker popped me out to 4/3 now. I'm hoping its actually there. I sold my GMC Friday and I'm down to driving the jeep around until the Powerwagon shows up.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
I think at least three of us are in that same railyard at the moment and at least two are going to the same dealer. Seems like an especially slow transfer spot.

superbird

Reaction score
My 3500 came in to dealership Saturday and today started the PDI only to find batteries are dead now another day wait

Alligator John

Reaction score
For those that haven't signed up with Tread Lightly yet I found a group (Jeeping Nation) that's free to join and gives you a 50% discount on the Tread Lightly membership. Go save some cash
How did you get the discount code? All they provide is the link to the tread likely site.

Reaction score

View attachment 53693
Just heard from MD that my truck is on the way to the dealership, but tracker does not show shipped...Hopefully its at the dealership soon! Have you heard from anyone from MD? Maybe yours is on the same train as mine.

-T

Alligator John

Reaction score
Just heard from MD that my truck is on the way to the dealership, but tracker does not show shipped...Hopefully its at the dealership soon! Have you heard from anyone from MD? Maybe yours is on the same train as mine.

-T
Thanks for the update on yours. Mine still shows KZ 2/20 and not shipped. I have not heard anything new from MD.

tchur1

Reaction score
Ordered a new truck today but was unable to add it to the spreadsheet, I assume that's because it hasn't been confirmed yet and doesn't have a VIN?

bhal212

Reaction score
Ordered a new truck today but was unable to add it to the spreadsheet, I assume that's because it hasn't been confirmed yet and doesn't have a VIN?
Yes, I had the same problem the first time I tried to add my order.

HDSS250RAM

Reaction score
I red a report by Cox Automotive that shows inventories for Feb.
Chyrsler products and RAMs are showing very high inventories. One theory is that Stanlatis has been building very high cost units which people are not buying. Meanwhile, my 2023 RAM Big Horn, ordered Sept 28 sits in BG status.

Reaction score
ugh I just checked the tracker, estimated delivery went from 4/4 to 4/16, so much for having for Easter camping trip....can't believe it made it to Bayview yard only to be pushed back.

pr3dict

Reaction score
ugh I just checked the tracker, estimated delivery went from 4/4 to 4/16, so much for having for Easter camping trip....can't believe it made it to Bayview yard only to be pushed back.
I just checked tracker also and it's been pushed to 4/16. Idk how accurate that is though. I imagine they are waiting to get enough trucks to put on a carrier?

Users who are viewing this thread