Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Aaron.j.ackerman

Reaction score
So how can one tell if their truck is sitting at an outside vendor or just hanging out waiting for a train?

DPeglow

Reaction score
So did your dealer never remove it? My dealer sent me a new order sheet without it.

I'll be pretty pissed if it can't be added later like from parts. can't get their act together smh.
From my understanding from my salesman Ram was removing it, and I read in here somewhere that Jan6th ish Ram was going to update all the orders. I messaged my salesman on the 13th for a new POC and it was still showing it and he didn’t understand why. It went into production and is now on the window sticker.

FLARam

Reaction score
How do you look up your window sticker once the spreadsheet shows it’s available?

racer4

Reaction score
@brv10 Can you get the rail car number and status for me please.
last 8 PG528234
Shipped 2/7, # 97 on the spreadsheet.

Thank you

dogbreath650

Reaction score
On the RAM tracker the delivery date changed from 2/27 to TBD. The truck was built back in January and the last report showed it iin KC waiting for a ride to Granger. Wondering if anyone else affected by the recall is seeing status change to TBD or if the truck is just stuck in transit.

FLARam

Reaction score
Dealer just emailed me. Truck is in transit.
Window sticker posted last night and although still in E on spreadsheet, looks like she’s coming home!

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I'm so jealous. Still not sure how people with PWs and bed utility group have made it through the outside vendor before me :(

Who stole my tonneau cover?!
How long have you been built and waiting offsite? My PW just got built the 19th and I have a window sticker. But its not in official KZ status yet since it has to go offsite and get bedliner, tonneau and steps to be officially completed (to the best of my knowledge). Curious if there is any rhyme or reason to the wait or if its like everything else where some guys shoot through in 2 days and some guys are still waiting a month later.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
How long have you been built and waiting offsite? My PW just got built the 19th and I have a window sticker. But its not in official KZ status yet since it has to go offsite and get bedliner, tonneau and steps to be officially completed (to the best of my knowledge). Curious if there is any rhyme or reason to the wait or if its like everything else where some guys shoot through in 2 days and some guys are still waiting a month later.
That was what I thought - my truck was built on 1/30, and showed built/KZ on 2/8. However, I am not KZ, I am in the dreaded JB at outside vendors and have been since. 13 days and counting

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
That was what I thought - my truck was built on 1/30, and showed built/KZ on 2/8. However, I am not KZ, I am in the dreaded JB at outside vendors and have been since. 13 days and counting
Well, guess I better get comfy for a few weeks (or more) in JB limbo status. Next step will be figuring out when it will hit a train and how long one takes to get to Ohio.

Users who are viewing this thread