Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

pr3dict

Reaction score
what are the hours of operation for the MFG facility, is it 7 days a week?
Yeah it should be. I'f it's a modern supply chain then it's continuous with near zero downtime. I don't know if that's the case here because I've heard that FCA requires a certain number of trucks with a certain paint color to run it which leads me to believe they have downtime to switch paint... However other manufacturers tie in multiple avenues of paint during the chain so they can work on multiple at a time and never stop. This also may be the case here just not as many flavors at once..

Anyways for what it's worth my vehicle is supposed to start the framing process of production today so they definitely work on Saturday.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
The day you went into production is basically the day it was built. The day it says built is the day that any outside vendor stuff (as in bed liner, steps, bed cover) were completed.
Sorry, hate to be the bearer of bad news. I showed built on 2/8, but have been JB at outside vendors since, even though the tracker shows KZ

FLARam

Reaction score
What does it mean when you have an “Equipment Listing” on the 2023 order sheet?
I’m in E status but have an equipment listing….

phatboy64

Reaction score
What does it mean when you have an “Equipment Listing” on the 2023 order sheet?
I’m in E status but have an equipment listing….
Oh crap…that is bad news for you…. Just kidding. You should be able go to this link, put in your full VIN and get all the build info of your truck.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Yeah I was one of those who put it on my original order in Sept, then my dealer called me in Dec saying it was holding up by build and need to remove it. I gave them the go ahead to remove that option. It will be interesting to see if it shows up.

so I have my window sticker now and it has the Tow-Mode Camera Wired listed on it so I have to assume I lucked out and got that option.9AC53C18-9D1E-4652-8C37-31E7E89DF51C.jpeg

Dyoung82010

Reaction score
From Scheduled to in production fairly quickly after 5 months in C status.
2500 Laramie, Hemi V8, Night Edition, Safety Group…

Where is yours going? I ordered a 2500 Laramie Megacab with the Hemi and Night Edition mid October. Mine is supposed to be in Orlando 2/24, then trucked over to Cocoa. Good luck with yours!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLARam

Reaction score
Where is yours going? I ordered a 2500 Laramie Megacab with the Hemi and Night Edition mid October. Mine is supposed to be in Orlando 2/24, then trucked over to Cocoa. Good luck with yours!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is headed to Nashville , GA….. although I live in FL. Local dealers wanted OVER invoice for an ordered vehicle…..
Mine is arriving early April.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Yeah it should be. I'f it's a modern supply chain then it's continuous with near zero downtime. I don't know if that's the case here because I've heard that FCA requires a certain number of trucks with a certain paint color to run it which leads me to believe they have downtime to switch paint... However other manufacturers tie in multiple avenues of paint during the chain so they can work on multiple at a time and never stop. This also may be the case here just not as many flavors at once..

Anyways for what it's worth my vehicle is supposed to start the framing process of production today so they definitely work on Saturday.
10 of the same paint color to run them, the plant runs 5 days and a half day Saturday.

DPeglow

Reaction score
Yeah I was one of those who put it on my original order in Sept, then my dealer called me in Dec saying it was holding up by build and need to remove it. I gave them the go ahead to remove that option. It will be interesting to see if it shows up.

I had the exact same scenario. It also showed up on my build sheet and window sticker, which I can only assume means it has it.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63RRPL5PG501437

Truck hasn't shipped yet, so we'll see when it's delivered.

Edit: Just saw your other post, it made it on your window sticker as well. Sounds hopefully for both of us.

pr3dict

Reaction score
I had the exact same scenario. It also showed up on my build sheet and window sticker, which I can only assume means it has it.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63RRPL5PG501437

Truck hasn't shipped yet, so we'll see when it's delivered.

Edit: Just saw your other post, it made it on your window sticker as well. Sounds hopefully for both of us.
So did your dealer never remove it? My dealer sent me a new order sheet without it.

I'll be pretty pissed if it can't be added later like from parts. can't get their act together smh.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
I'm so jealous. Still not sure how people with PWs and bed utility group have made it through the outside vendor before me :(

Who stole my tonneau cover?!

Users who are viewing this thread