Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gprguy

Reaction score
Here you go.. It's in the newest AlfaOBD:

cjh1669

Reaction score
How many SRW 3500 limiteds have gone into production and have any been delivered?

pr3dict

Reaction score
Wonder what is holding them up vs the DRWs, kind of weird. Also why are long horns getting built and not normal limiteds?
idk but a lot of us are scheduled for production this week. So it seems they are at least anticipated to start now.

filemaniac

Reaction score
I believe we're all just in D1 status, so scheduled. Scheduled for when, who knows lol.
My dealer did email me to say he thinks it's set for production start in first or second week of March, which fits with the no 3500 Limited SRW to production till March 1 that pr3dict mentioned earlier in this thread. I've just got my fingers crossed that it's true!

cjh1669

Reaction score
My dealer did email me to say he thinks it's set for production start in first or second week of March, which fits with the no 3500 Limited SRW to production till March 1 that pr3dict mentioned earlier in this thread. I've just got my fingers crossed that it's true!
my hope is to at least have the truck in hand before I have to drive to AZ to tow my daughters car back from college first week of may. I don't want to add more miles to my current truck for it

Tlgdiesel

Reaction score
Realistically don’t expect that, there aren’t any on the spreadsheet that went into production on their scheduled date. I did a quick look through the spreadsheet and the one nearest to starting on the scheduled date was 9 days after. There are several around the 14 days after.

I ordered on 11/28, on 11/30 went to D1 scheduled for 12/15. I actually went into production on 1/21. I feel I got pretty luck even with waiting that long, others have been waiting almost twice as long as me.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Realistically don’t expect that, there aren’t any on the spreadsheet that went into production on their scheduled date. I did a quick look through the spreadsheet and the one nearest to starting on the scheduled date was 9 days after. There are several around the 14 days after.

I ordered on 11/28, on 11/30 went to D1 scheduled for 12/15. I actually went into production on 1/21. I feel I got pretty luck even with waiting that long, others have been waiting almost twice as long as me.
You might be right though there was a constraint and apparently it's been lifted so that's why we are all scheduled the next upcoming weeks. We'll see in a few days...

cjh1669

Reaction score
When I ordered my truck my dealer screwed up and ordered it crew cab and not mega cab, then gave me the order number and claimed the tracker was wrong and that it really was a mega not a crew, only to then put in a second correct order weeks later and get me the correct order number for an actual mega cab. The funny thing is the original order went in to production yesterday, while the correct one still isn't. Meaning a 3500 limited HO is in production as of yesterday, just not the right one.
1676580173091.png

pr3dict

Reaction score
Well that's exciting. The first SRW limited 3500 in production!

Users who are viewing this thread