Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Blanco Tom

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

No. I just lucked out. Wasn’t color I wanted but more options than I had on mine. My dealer in SATX was the worst experience I’ve ever had. I won’t mention who they are but at least MD gave a nice discount.
  2. Blanco Tom

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Can mark me off the list. Got tired of waiting for my ordered truck. (After basically 70 days ready and sitting in Mexico) I found what I wanted at MD with a discount so wired the money. They will meet me in Katy Texas where I’ll bring it on home to Johnson City, Texas on Thursday.
  3. Blanco Tom

Told me mine was shipping but watching tracker nothing is happening. Gone are the days of customer service.
  4. Blanco Tom

That’s the way I see it. YOUNG, live life at its fullest
  5. Blanco Tom

Ever get near San Marcos Tx or New Braunfels Tx we have a few nice places to kayak. AND motorcycle riding. Look me up
  6. Blanco Tom

I gave up FB 1.5 years ago. Never going back. BTW I feel old. So far the oldest. 70….but still kayaking, riding adventure sport bikes and bicycles…oh yes drink margaritas and eat jalapeños, livin large.
  7. Blanco Tom

Well MAYBE there is light at the end of the tunnel. Nothing showing on tracker but my morning call to RAM I received HOPEFULLY good news. They say My truck is in a PRIORITY ship status and is ready to be loaded and shipped. Yes I questioned the terminology and she says it IS Shipping. I’ll...
  8. Blanco Tom

Congratulations !! I wish mine would move from Mexicos parking lot. Mines been built since May4….still sitting in Mexico. Unreal.
  9. Blanco Tom

It is FRUSTRATING !! Patience is not one of my virtues on things like waiting on this truck especially after being built. Oh well.
  10. Blanco Tom

That’s so strange. Same specs except color of trailer and pickup is the Bright White. I’ll be looking as we travel ! ordered 2/16/22. Small world.
  11. Blanco Tom

They are beautiful fivers. Ours is the steel mist full paint. Ordered the MORryde suspension so hopefully it doesn’t hold up the process. Hope to see y’all out there soon !!
  12. Blanco Tom

MAYBE we will see each other out on the road. If weather is nice we are heading to the left coast, Oregon and South. No telling where from there. BTW Daughter lives in Lake Charles Louisiana so we may go there at times. If they ever recover from the hurricane 2 years ago.
  13. Blanco Tom

Wife and I are also waiting on a Riverstone Legacy 391FSK 5th wheel but at least we were told 6 months and it’s looking like 5 months. Our first trip ( hopefully if truck comes in) is Ridgway, Colorado. Mid September to October. Fingers are crossed.
  14. Blanco Tom

Agree. Speed up The process Mine is ready and about 45 days on “ The Lot” in Mexico Ridiculous !! I know many more have and are waiting longer I just wonder who waited the longest and how many days? Crazy no one can make a call and ask WHEN will it ship ?
  15. Blanco Tom

You and me both. Mine ordered 2/12/22, built 5/4 been sitting in shipping yard since. KZ status. No one can give info on when it will ship. I guess it’s a roll of the dice.
  16. Blanco Tom

Mine has been built since May 4, dealer said in transit and was at Texas Mexico border which I found out was a mis truth. ( being nice) anyway it’s KZ Status but still in Saltillo , built but no movement. Really strange since it’s coming only to San Antonio Texas. Where are you located? Is yours...
  17. Blanco Tom

Not sure if this helps but when I type my name and I see predictive text spell my name and I add it that way it says invalid name. I type the entire name and it accepts my name. May just be me‍♂️
  18. Blanco Tom

3C63RRKLXNG278672 Well possibly good news. Supposedly my truck is at the border “getting cleared” and then on to Kirby ( Texas) then to dealer in San Antonio. I’ll believe it when I see it. This info came from dealer so who knows??
  19. Blanco Tom

THANK YOU !! I couldn’t find the code anywhere. I feel a bit better. Thought it might be the code from haites.