Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
I ordered in Feb and built 27 April. Parked in the lot with a few of you. Hope they start moving soon.
You and me both. Mine ordered 2/12/22, built 5/4 been sitting in shipping yard since. KZ status. No one can give info on when it will ship. I guess it’s a roll of the dice.

Panther37

Reaction score
You and me both. Mine ordered 2/12/22, built 5/4 been sitting in shipping yard since. KZ status. No one can give info on when it will ship. I guess it’s a roll of the dice.
At least you made it to KZ. I'm still at JS. No one knows what goes on there. Hope yours shows up soon.

admiraltjones

Reaction score
42f08d786b9131b752db4a94737269f1.jpeg

Just throwing my experience in here. I was dreading the long shopping wait/travel time based on experiences here. Fortunately my truck shipped the day after it was built. Spoke to the dealer today and it’s expected to arrive locally 6/22 and to the dealer by 6/29. Granted I’m near the port of Long Beach/LA so trucking and freight near here is extremely robust and probably helped shorten my shipping time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelKill

Reaction score
Mine has been built 4/29 waiting for shipment. What I don't get is a buddy of mine ordered his 1 month after mines and his is scheduled to arrive at dealership 6/24...WTF. We live in the same town but different dealership.

SidneyMafia

Reaction score
A train load of trucks is heading to Denver. After 36 days in KZLD mine is shipping out. Other folks that are Denver bound might want to check their status.
I hope so. My tracker is still showing TBD. It was ordered Feb 3rd , built April 22ng and waiting on a ride to Denver. Vin 3C63R3CJ4NG268486

Burgs04

Reaction score
Parking lot buddies!

Mine has been built since 5/5. Still KZ (or still hungover from Cinco de Mayo). Ram said it should have shipped out already and has escalated the "case". Hope I hear something soon.

Jealous you guys have the tracker. Ram tracker is broken for me. Never been able to get it to work. Ram could not get it to work either.

Clintock

Reaction score
I don't even want to post this in here because of how the timing is working out for everyone else but my truck was delivered to Portland this morning. The dealership called and told me it will be a week or two until they get it but it's so close I can smell that new car smell!

I know what you mean. I feel bad that others aren’t getting their trucks that ordered before me but at the same time excited to get that new truck. Kinda bittersweet feeling

Jeep2448

Reaction score
I'm just over here afraid I am going to be in the club of waiting 6+ months for delivery. I ordered on 3/8 and am still sitting in D status with no estimate. Guess it is all because of the surround view camera added to the Laramie package that went restricted a few weeks later. I guess it will probably be built by October and hopefully the dealer still honors everything with my trade of a 2021.
I’m in the same boat, except I ordered on Jan. 29th

Users who are viewing this thread