Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
We also ordered the IS & every other option as well. Including the 3 solar panels. Ours came in right round the dealers estimate timeframe.
Gold luck with yours. Happy trails & safe travels.

Dave…
That’s so strange. Same specs except color of trailer and pickup is the Bright White. I’ll be looking as we travel ! ordered 2/16/22. Small world.

The Real Glee

Reaction score
Wife and I are also waiting on a Riverstone Legacy 391FSK 5th wheel but at least we were told 6 months and it’s looking like 5 months. Our first trip ( hopefully if truck comes in) is Ridgway, Colorado. Mid September to October. Fingers are crossed.
You’ll love the Riverstone. We do ours, just patiently waiting on the truck to pull it is getting old.

Rex2022

Reaction score
I’ve been driving my 2500 mega cab 4x4 for a couple of weeks now. I’m wondering what do you guys run on tire pressure when not towing?

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Sorry factory 20’s.

I have always based my pressure on weight. I go to the tire manufactures website and download the load charts (which shows tire pressures you should run for a given weight). I run Goodyear Endurance on my 5th wheel, and based on the axle weight of my trailer, it should be 60psi, so I run 65psi as a bit of cushion. Heat and friction cause them to go up to 70-75, or as much as 95 in the desert in July, but I have never had a blowout. Same with the truck. I had Nitto Dura Grapplers on it, and ran 5psi over the recommended tire pressures for the given weight, which differed front and back, and I had to add when I hook up the 5er. I have never had a blow out, and have always had perfect, even wear. FWIW...my 2 cents :cool:

bwf1911

Reaction score
I was called in to work today in Baton Rouge, so I will say hi to it when I pass by the lot (I'll try to get you a picture) on the way home.

I wish mine was in line sitting on the lot to ship, but instead I am STILL sitting at the outside vendors. What in the Wild World of Sports??? It's been over 4 weeks now while the vendors figure out what they are doing...
I'm guessing i'm still JB too. I was planning on reaching out to Kippie next week. Technically they are still within the 18-20 weeks they told me it would take from my order date so I don't like to hassle them, but a month at outside vendor seems long. They must do more than bedliner and running boards?

killborn

Reaction score
@brv10 Would appreciate your help on checking a status for VIN 3C63R3FL3NG339948. Had a scheduled ship date of 06/16, but not yet found a sticker or build sheet. Any info would be much appreciated.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I'm guessing i'm still JB too. I was planning on reaching out to Kippie next week. Technically they are still within the 18-20 weeks they told me it would take from my order date so I don't like to hassle them, but a month at outside vendor seems long. They must do more than bedliner and running boards?
It is insane. Maybe the jet for the sprayer to spray in the bed liner is clogged and they had to order another one from Antarctica...who knows :eek:

beckty85

Reaction score
Ordered from Cole Chrysler in San Luis Obispo, CA on 12/31/21. Mine was built on 5/17 and had been sitting since yesterday. My salesman has actually been pretty on it, he calls/emails me when he sees an update on its status. I'm honestly kind of impressed it seems like that is not the norm these days.
What kind of deal they give you? they were 10k over on one they had instock a while back.

killborn

Reaction score
Thank you, appreciate your time! Hope it’s not delayed for very long if it’s still D1 and didn’t get built as planned last week.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
@brv10 Would appreciate your help on checking a status for VIN 3C63R3FL3NG339948. Had a scheduled ship date of 06/16, but not yet found a sticker or build sheet. Any info would be much appreciated.

As explained to me by my dealer months ago, when you are D1, your "scheduled" ship date is your ship date to the next step in the process, which in your case would be your build. Since that date has come and gone, it only means you have been slipped to a new "ship"/build date. Mine slipped 3 times (5/1, 5/13, 5/15) before it was finally built 5/18.

Users who are viewing this thread