Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Last month the dealer called me and said my truck had shipped and would be here early July. Today the tracker updated and shows a different scenario. Who knows who’s telling the truth.
it may have been a staged for shipping and they told you shipping. this is where the status codes are clearer than text/words.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
And as for dealers I wish everything was customer order. All these dealer charging $100,000 dollars for a truck that has a msrp of $75,000 is what’s drove this market stupid and is nothing but pure greed. I still can’t get over how stupid people are to pay it, start off in negative equity and then loose a lot of money when they decided 6 months later they don’t need a HD truck and tired of paying the fuel bill ..

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Last month the dealer called me and said my truck had shipped and would be here early July. Today the tracker updated and shows a different scenario. Who knows who’s telling the truth.
Same boat most of us are in. Your truck is setting at a port waiting to be taken to the dealer for processing. Eventually they’ll contact you ( if your lucky ) with good news and be ready for payment.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
WOW, looks like it happened on the mexico side. that blows. comments are 1 day old or newer.

they have #saltillo on the facebook post

:eek:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 13.02.41.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 13.02.41.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:

JustinSane

Reaction score
So got my call from Aaron first thing this morning. He said I was first to reply Friday so I was his first call today.
Turned out mine is on the damaged list so it’s just a matter of when if gets repaired.
He also told me the 0% will go through July and I could finance the entire truck if I wanted. Hmmmm. He has me thinking…
Also got my shipping quote and I’ve decided I’m flying down. 28 hundred something. I can fly and drive much cheaper. Must have to do with the toll roads and bridges.
Super nice guy!
Also got lots of trucks at one time. Busy as hell there.
Also, he can arrange for me to get picked up at Houston since the flights all have 7 hour layovers to Lake Charles.
What were the terms of the 0% ?
My dealer contacted me saying my truck should be at the dealer this week. I asked her about the 0%, she said she didn’t see it available but said “subvented looks to have expired yesterday, but Sometimes it takes a little longer to reload”
So when I go in I wanna be able to either get my own financing beforehand or gwt the 0%.

Thx in advance

2500Ram

Reaction score
my final destination is Koons
Same and thats what I thought yours was too. So far I can't put any blame on Koons for these delays and I paid a $1000 deposit which I believe locks me into my price. My truck actually came off the line with a window sticker that was a few thousand cheaper than the sticker is showing today. As long as Koons honors the price we agreed on they will get so much more business from me and my local Cummins/Jeep/Wagoneer loving degenerates.

Last edited:

M376X6

Reaction score
The initial ship date was June 30, now the the tracker indicates shipping July 3. This new date is KZT with a nine day delivery from Texas to Rolla North of Denver. YAY

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-06 130025.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-06 130025.png
    283.7 KB · Views: 29

Rxpjlb

Reaction score
@brv10 can you give me an update. VIN 3C6UR5DLXNG316945
Have been in JS, just curious if still there.

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Well MAYBE there is light at the end of the tunnel. Nothing showing on tracker but my morning call to RAM I received HOPEFULLY good news. They say My truck is in a PRIORITY ship status and is ready to be loaded and shipped. Yes I questioned the terminology and she says it IS Shipping. I’ll believe it when I see it.

mr hankey

Reaction score
What were the terms of the 0% ?
My dealer contacted me saying my truck should be at the dealer this week. I asked her about the 0%, she said she didn’t see it available but said “subvented looks to have expired yesterday, but Sometimes it takes a little longer to reload”
So when I go in I wanna be able to either get my own financing beforehand or gwt the 0%.

Thx in advance
Still available til the end of July. 36 months only.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
You too!? I give up! Aged 5 years looking at the damn order tracker..
I’m over it, it’ll get here when it gets here , but if I’ve left on our trip they’ll just have to hold it till we’re back. I guess theirs no sense looking at the tracker anymore by what the email said so it’s no help.

gator6

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter where you buy from any dealer/service facility can honor the warranty. As for delivery, most on here purchased from MD, I’m almost 1000 miles away and will have it delivered because I don’t want to waist 30 hours round trip and end up paying more in flying, lodging, and fuel then they can find a company to bring it.

Being military and on the move, I’m never in one spot long enough to establish myself with a local dealer. Some of you Sailors in here can stay in Norfolk, San Diego, and Jacksonville your whole careers…not for me.

So I had no issues buying from Mark Dodge, hell my previous two trucks came from Lufkin, TX and it wasn’t like I couldn’t get them serviced anywhere else.

That drive to North Carolina though, I did Dallas to VA Beach over night, not that bad. If I wasn’t traveling with the family, I’d make that drive for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr hankey

Reaction score
I’m over it, it’ll get here when it gets here , but if I’ve left on our trip they’ll just have to hold it till we’re back. I guess theirs no sense looking at the tracker anymore by what the email said so it’s no help.
I can’t swear to this, but I think it has to be paid for within 7 days to hold your agreed price?
Like I said I’m not sure, so does anyone know if this is true?
I thought for sure you’d be in there with me.
Mine is getting front and rear bumpers replaced.
Hoping to catch a plane this weekend to Houston.
A Saturday flight would be only $169 on JetBlue.
Good luck again!

Users who are viewing this thread