Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

2500Ram

Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day my Kings. Don't think for a second that today is an off day. We will continue our attempt to track and find our extremely expensive first world purchases as if tracking or whinging will speed things along. That said I want to track my train car but curious if the automated phone thing is the only way? It doesn't understand me...

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day my Kings. Don't think for a second that today is an off day. We will continue our attempt to track and find our extremely expensive first world purchases as if tracking or whinging will speed things along. That said I want to track my train car but curious if the automated phone thing is the only way? It doesn't understand me...
Happy Fathers Day to you my friend.
The boys came by for a while, you can’t keep teenagers around long though.
This year is off for us. I had a lengthy stay in the hospital for Covid, when I finally came home my wife’s dad passed away, then my ole bird dog passed away, then my dad passed away, all within a month. I guess when we get older days like today, birthdays, and even Christmas just isn’t what they were when we was young..
Anyway how about speeding up the process with the trucks, I’m tired of waiting already…

99mo

Reaction score
This year is off for us. I had a lengthy stay in the hospital for Covid, when I finally came home my wife’s dad passed away, then my ole bird dog passed away, then my dad passed away, all within a month. I guess when we get older days like today, birthdays, and even Christmas just isn’t what they were when we was young..
Anyway how about speeding up the process with the trucks, I’m tired of waiting already…
The wife had several siblings and both her parents pass within a few years. Losing a fond pet too just adds to it. It is tough. Having children and grandchildren does help the emotional aspect of continuing on. Just keep fighting. The old days were so much better, I agree. Have to deal with the here and now. Your truck will arrive and it will be like all those Christmas mornings rolled into one!

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Agree. Speed up
The process Mine is ready and about 45 days on “ The Lot” in Mexico Ridiculous !! I know many more have and are waiting longer I just wonder who waited the longest and how many days? Crazy no one can make a call and ask WHEN will it ship ?

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
The wife had several siblings and both her parents pass within a few years. Losing a fond pet too just adds to it. It is tough. Having children and grandchildren does help the emotional aspect of continuing on. Just keep fighting. The old days were so much better, I agree. Have to deal with the here and now. Your truck will arrive and it will be like all those Christmas mornings rolled into one!
It was tough to say the least but I’ve moved on from it for the most part. Now things I use to like to do seem less important to me, I must have mellowed out.. Now Im content just setting back watching the world go by…. Oh and buying truck parts which is about over.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Agree. Speed up
The process Mine is ready and about 45 days on “ The Lot” in Mexico Ridiculous !! I know many more have and are waiting longer I just wonder who waited the longest and how many days? Crazy no one can make a call and ask WHEN will it ship ?
No clue as to why some set and some move quickly. Mine set just a few weeks and now it’s setting in Port Allen waiting on the dealer to pick up. Then it’ll be another wait for the dealer to have it picked up and delivered to me. I’ve been hoping to see it by mid to late July but now I’m not betting on that or pulling the camper to the beach mid August . Will probably be rescheduling that trip..

pacnw1963

Reaction score
No clue as to why some set and some move quickly. Mine set just a few weeks and now it’s setting in Port Allen waiting on the dealer to pick up. Then it’ll be another wait for the dealer to have it picked up and delivered to me. I’ve been hoping to see it by mid to late July but now I’m not betting on that or pulling the camper to the beach mid August . Will probably be rescheduling that trip..

I was called in to work today in Baton Rouge, so I will say hi to it when I pass by the lot (I'll try to get you a picture) on the way home.

I wish mine was in line sitting on the lot to ship, but instead I am STILL sitting at the outside vendors. What in the Wild World of Sports??? It's been over 4 weeks now while the vendors figure out what they are doing...

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Wife and I are also waiting on a Riverstone Legacy 391FSK 5th wheel but at least we were told 6 months and it’s looking like 5 months. Our first trip ( hopefully if truck comes in) is Ridgway, Colorado. Mid September to October. Fingers are crossed.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Wife and I are also waiting on a Riverstone Legacy 391FSK 5th wheel but at least we were told 6 months and it’s looking like 5 months. Our first trip ( hopefully if truck comes in) is Ridgway, Colorado. Mid September to October. Fingers are crossed.

Wife and I are kind of in the same boat. I already sold my 2500, so we have no way to pull our 5th wheel, and we leave the 3rd week of September through October, Louisiana to Washington, then south to California and east back home. Surely won't happen without the new truck...but we are still hopeful

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Wife and I are kind of in the same boat. I already sold my 2500, so we have no way to pull our 5th wheel, and we leave the 3rd week of September through October, Louisiana to Washington, then south to California and east back home. Surely won't happen without the new truck...but we are still hopeful
MAYBE we will see each other out on the road. If weather is nice we are heading to the left coast, Oregon and South. No telling where from there. BTW Daughter lives in Lake Charles Louisiana so we may go there at times. If they ever recover from the hurricane 2 years ago.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
MAYBE we will see each other out on the road. If weather is nice we are heading to the left coast, Oregon and South. No telling where from there. BTW Daughter lives in Lake Charles Louisiana so we may go there at times. If they ever recover from the hurricane 2 years ago.
We're headed to see son and daughter in Olympia, WA, then San San Diego to stay at Coronado NAS, then to Arizona to see sister before heading home. If we have to post pone too much, it may become a spring trip. Not sure I want to fight the Rockies and the continental divide in a new truck and the 5er.

As for Lake Charles, I don't think it will ever recover. Was just there a couple of months ago for dog shows, and it's still decimated. We live only 60 miles away in Lafayette, and that was not a good year for hurricanes plural!

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
We also ordered the same 5’er back in February. Camper ready for pickup at dealer in PA, but no truck yet. Dealer will hold the Riverstone until I get my truck, then drive from Mass to PA for PDI & pick up the new rig. We ordered the Blue Thunder, with custom blue in Patriot Blue to match the truck. Pic from dealer on delivery day.
A2C6B6E0-CD7B-4516-81A4-93B6C4041B3C.jpeg

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
We also ordered the same 5’er back in February. Camper ready for pickup at dealer in PA, but no truck yet. Dealer will hold the Riverstone until I get my truck, then drive from Mass to PA for PDI & pick up the new rig. We ordered the Blue Thunder, with custom blue in Patriot Blue to match the truck. Pic from dealer on delivery day.
View attachment 39847
They are beautiful fivers. Ours is the steel mist full paint. Ordered the MORryde suspension so hopefully it doesn’t hold up the process. Hope to see y’all out there soon !!

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
They are beautiful fivers. Ours is the steel mist full paint. Ordered the MORryde suspension so hopefully it doesn’t hold up the process. Hope to see y’all out there soon !!
We also ordered the IS & every other option as well. Including the 3 solar panels. Ours came in right around the dealers estimate timeframe.
Good luck with yours. Happy trails & safe travels.

Dave…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread