Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
We are gonna have to start us a After Delivery thread so we have a place to hang out .. A place for the OG’s !
I’m starting to really dislike all the Ram groups on FB and would like something different and better..
I gave up FB 1.5 years ago. Never going back. BTW I feel old. So far the oldest. 70….but still kayaking, riding adventure sport bikes and bicycles…oh yes drink margaritas and eat jalapeños, livin large.

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
HALO FTW!

Need to airdrop a tactical car hauler trailer towed by a HET too, just don't burn it in.

:D :D :D I'm alive, I'm back.

Had a Lieutenants promotion board yesterday at work and I have been prepping for that. Now that it is behind me, I am officially back here hanging out with all of my "expectant mother's" playing the wait game! And by the looks of it, not going anywhere anytime soon! As of yesterday, I have hit the official lost in the JB black hole 7 week mark. What in the wild world of sports the outside vendors are doing is beyond me???? Watching some of the production and deliveries that have taken place in that 7 weeks has left me believing that they are using my truck for parts for other truck rotating through the outside vendors. Soone posted a couple of days ago where their truck was ordered a couple of days before mine was built, and they have already taken delivery! What...???

Anyway, it's all good - for now. But this has definitely become a CBD (character building experience) as I try to smile and keep my chin up. Fact of the matter is I want to assemble an insertion team, parachute in from 20,000+ feet at 0100 hours, and take what is ours. I think we could be in and at our border extraction point at Roma, Tx (3 hour drive) before dawn. Then 8 hours to MD in Lake Charles means I could have it delivered to them before close of business. Wait, I may be on to something! Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I am feeling inspired!

Oh, @Leadchuncker , I am NEVER out of drinks :cool:
I'm in! I have access to a safe house around Houston and a buddies property close to the border we can pre-position some diesel. I was thinking maybe a daytime HAHO so we can take some photos of everyone's rigs that are still sitting in the parking lot. Probably bring a couple of bottles of Devil's Brigade whiskey to give the parking lot guy for the keys to the trucks. I updated my duolingo app to brush up on my Spanish so I would be able to tell anyone in the shipping yard "There is nothing to see here". Not sure how long it has been since any of us OG's conducted any type of Airborne OP so I would suggest a HALO requal, which always concludes with copious amounts of drinking.

Even though my truck has supposedly shipped, I'm not buying it. But if it has shipped, I am still in just for the opportunity to meet some of you guys and give back to those that have contributed so much to this forum and for the sanity check it has provided.

I also like the idea of a post delivery thread, I would recommend a 3 drink minimum before anything can be posted though. Glad you are back in the mix @pacnw1963 and as lively as ever!

QuattroCS

Reaction score
I'm in! I have access to a safe house around Houston and a buddies property close to the border we can pre-position some diesel. I was thinking maybe a daytime HAHO so we can take some photos of everyone's rigs that are still sitting in the parking lot. Probably bring a couple of bottles of Devil's Brigade whiskey to give the parking lot guy for the keys to the trucks. I updated my duolingo app to brush up on my Spanish so I would be able to tell anyone in the shipping yard "There is nothing to see here". Not sure how long it has been since any of us OG's conducted any type of Airborne OP so I would suggest a HALO requal, which always concludes with copious amounts of drinking.

Even though my truck has supposedly shipped, I'm not buying it. But if it has shipped, I am still in just for the opportunity to meet some of you guys and give back to those that have contributed so much to this forum and for the sanity check it has provided.

I also like the idea of a post delivery thread, I would recommend a 3 drink minimum before anything can be posted though. Glad you are back in the mix @pacnw1963 and as lively as ever!
I'm fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish. I'm in.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
1980-2002, Airborne Infantry junkie!

You sir, are and continue to be, DAMAN!!!

And if it wasn’t for you, this page wouldn’t even exist!

To be clear, I was not anything close to a snake eater like you sir. Got recruited for Green Beret in AIT (I think we all did) but that was a close call for sure.

REMF Signal Corp. In the rear with the gear.

That said, I don't need to get close, I can shoot a fly off a gnat's ass at 600 yds.

ETA: I worked with a snake/bug eater (Ranger tabbed) at Ft Riley 1st ID (Big Red One) 1984-1987. He was kinda spooky sometimes. Said he did the snake eater thing to earn rank then jumped over to Signal with the rest of us geeks. LOL

HdBern

Reaction score
You will get a complete truck, not missing a seat or an option. Our tracker is at 100 waiting to be built from our small group of data, the current constraint is shipping.

It is worth the wait, idk what the dealer mentioned to you in terms of timeline. You already have a 22MY vin, it will be built this. Delivery Hmmm... Lol joking. Some of the other brands are having challenges as well.
Dealer mentioned a 2-3 month eta Smh, gonna hold strong and wait Like everyone else.

rswasey

Reaction score
I stopped in to my dealership today and they confirmed my d1 status and they said that my estimated ship date is July 26th. I'll believe it when I see it.

One of the guys told me it would be shipping from Michigan. I was confused until I thought that most likely that is where the 1500's are made. I let it slide.

I really appreciate all the information and knowledge I get from this Forum. I would be happy to join a post delivery group, just don't expect me until November!

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
I like that idea! @QuattroCS I’m not sure you can afford the alcohol bill alone for @Leadchuncker and I, but it’s all good!

I have watched many come and go over the last 7 months here, but it’s been a fun ride. I’m all over the states in my 5th wheel, I should start meeting up with the many people I’ve met here to raise a glass to our 2022 Rams! Along with @brv10 @OldJeepsNewTrucks @IowaPW @gator6 @Brutal_HO @OfficerDirtySanchez @Leadchuncker @QuattroCS to name a few…
Hell yes! We're about 3200 miles into our trip so far and currently in Mississippi, I'd crack a beer with y'all!

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I stopped in to my dealership today and they confirmed my d1 status and they said that my estimated ship date is July 26th. I'll believe it when I see it.

One of the guys told me it would be shipping from Michigan. I was confused until I thought that most likely that is where the 1500's are made. I let it slide.

I really appreciate all the information and knowledge I get from this Forum. I would be happy to join a post delivery group, just don't expect me until November!
D1 with July 26th ship date, that’s probably your build date. That step gets everyone confused. It says ship date but it means it’s going to the build step

Elcorbs

Reaction score
I’d like to take this moment to thank each and everyone of you that serve and have served this great country. Many of you made sacrifices, endured, and overcame so the rest of us can enjoy the freedoms we hold dear. Thank You !!

I regret not being part of the brotherhood but that’s a different story…
You are most welcomed. It was my pleasure. I served 1971 to 1999 US Navy, Vietnam and Desert Storm/Desert Shield veteran. I watch all the conversations but don’t say much because I just ordered 6/3 and know it will be while before anything happens with my order.

Elcorbs

Reaction score
I gave up FB 1.5 years ago. Never going back. BTW I feel old. So far the oldest. 70….but still kayaking, riding adventure sport bikes and bicycles…oh yes drink margaritas and eat jalapeños, livin large.
I am right there with you at 70 yrs young.

choprzrul

Reaction score
@brv10 are you able to give me the railroad info for my truck?

VON: 55049997
VIN: 3C6UR5FL0NG342354

Much appreciated sir!

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
You are most welcomed. It was my pleasure. I served 1971 to 1999 US Navy, Vietnam and Desert Storm/Desert Shield veteran. I watch all the conversations but don’t say much because I just ordered 6/3 and know it will be while before anything happens with my order.
71 was the year I was born..
Our adopted son has been in the Navy for 2 years now.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
28 years! That is to be commended! I retired after 22 years when my daughter was starting her first year of high school as I was coming down on reassignment orders. She said, “Dad, I just want to go to the same high school for 4 years!” and figured it was time to hang it up!

pacnw1963

Reaction score
To be clear, I was not anything close to a snake eater like you sir. Got recruited for Green Beret in AIT (I think we all did) but that was a close call for sure.

REMF Signal Corp. In the rear with the gear.

That said, I don't need to get close, I can shoot a fly off a gnat's ass at 600 yds.

ETA: I worked with a snake/bug eater (Ranger tabbed) at Ft Riley 1st ID (Big Red One) 1984-1987. He was kinda spooky sometimes. Said he did the snake eater thing to earn rank then jumped over to Signal with the rest of us geeks. LOL
It takes every single level and echelon to make the green machine work, and ultimately, win! And we’ve ALWAYS won!

And I’m with you on the shooting…reach out and touch someone! I competed for years after I retired, but gave it up about 5 years ago. Too many years jumping out of planes destroyed my knees and lower back, and it’s just too hard to get up and down anymore. LOLOLOL It hurts :p

Merd 3500

Reaction score
They said I could not have 0% interest and the secured original price and that was well over $4500 so no 0% for me. But they tried but Chrysler said one or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread