Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

tim3500

Reaction score
Big lift in Littleton only handles the following vehicles: Honda Hyundai Kia Mazda Toyota Mitsubishi Nissan Subaru Volkswagen
Rolla at the I-76 and US 85 intersection handles these vehicles: General Motors Chrysler Toyota Ford Mercedes Nissan

The address for BNSF's yard is 6996 West Titan Road Littleton, CO 80125
Rolla's address is 9900 I-76 Frontage Rd Henderson, CO 80640

There are numbers to call the yards but as I understand it, it only serves to piss them off.
That's good to know. Here's a post from a former member regarding his truck's route: "My route was from Saltillo (26 March) to Austin, TX to Tayler, TX to Oklahoma to Kansas to Nebraska to Cheyenne, WY to Denver (6 April). In Denver, it arrived on a Tuesday and was at the dealer on Thursday afternoon."

M376X6

Reaction score
That's good to know. Here's a post from a former member regarding his truck's route: "My route was from Saltillo (26 March) to Austin, TX to Tayler, TX to Oklahoma to Kansas to Nebraska to Cheyenne, WY to Denver (6 April). In Denver, it arrived on a Tuesday and was at the dealer on Thursday afternoon."
That is really encouraging news. Now if I can only get them to load it on a train down in Saltillo. If I understand it correctly from Stellantis, they plan to route is through several train locations in Texas, to load it on a ship near Houston, move it down to and through the Panama Canal to the West coast. Load it back on a train and then take it to Chicago where it will be re-routed back to Texas and then North to Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, adding in South Dakota to Wyoming and then finally Denver. They anticipate 8 months from today. I can't wait. ;-)

tim3500

Reaction score
That is really encouraging news. Now if I can only get them to load it on a train down in Saltillo. If I understand it correctly from Stellantis, they plan to route is through several train locations in Texas, to load it on a ship near Houston, move it down to and through the Panama Canal to the West coast. Load it back on a train and then take it to Chicago where it will be re-routed back to Texas and then North to Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, adding in South Dakota to Wyoming and then finally Denver. They anticipate 8 months from today. I can't wait. ;-)
Ha, that's quite the route. My truck was in KZLD for 5 weeks before being loaded and shipped. Drove me nuts waiting!

chas0218

Reaction score
Wife decided that me being less than computer literate she would try the tracker and ram chat. Well the tracker still for her says TBD for the shipped and delivered dates. But Ram chat did give her the window of 6/21-6/23. That being said they gave me a date of 6/1-6/9 on 6/1. I thought maybe it was a ship date that it left the Davisville Port but I can't imagine the truck taking 2 weeks to go from RI to NY (6hr. trip). Either way I'm not holding my hand on my ass.

Mobrules

Reaction score
Man this is getting beyond ridiculous. Freaking dealer won't even return a call anymore. I plan to go there tomorrow to see what's up. If it wasn't for this forum I would have walked away already.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-111132.jpg
    Screenshot_20220621-111132.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 84

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Man this is getting beyond ridiculous. Freaking dealer won't even return a call anymore. I plan to go there tomorrow to see what's up. If it wasn't for this forum I would have walked away already.
It seems you have been stuck in the staging yard. sorry to hear. Hopefully they will "find" you soon and get it rolling.

pacnw1963

Reaction score

Looks like you and I are in the same boat with our dually's. Mine was also built 5/18, but has been at the outside vendors JB ever since 5/19, for 34 days and counting...ugh!!!

saltonbuoy

Reaction score
Curious if anyone else here has a shipped date of 5 June, and/or expected delivery date to Mark Dodge of 27 June?

View attachment 39941

Shipped 30 May with an adjusted date of 4 June and projected arrival of 24 June to MD. Hoping to hear something this week. I saw another who shipped the same time as mine already receive their truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I just checked, you're right!

JustinSane

Reaction score
I’ve scrolled through many pages can’t find it. How can I track the rail car my truck is on to see where’s it’s at ?

drodegeb

Reaction score
I’ve scrolled through many pages can’t find it. How can I track the rail car my truck is on to see where’s it’s at ?
Which train company? And - do you already have the train car #? Mine was through union pacific, and the only thing I could "track" on it was the estimated time to industry (Final train yard where it gets unloaded).

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Look what showed up today
Congratulations !! I wish mine would move from Mexicos parking lot.
Mines been built since May4….still sitting in Mexico. Unreal.

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Shipped 30 May with an adjusted date of 4 June and projected arrival of 24 June to MD. Hoping to hear something this week. I saw another who shipped the same time as mine already receive their truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You and I have the exact same ship dates and ETA to Mark Dodge. I also haven't got the call yet, but I figure I'll at least wait until the 24th

Last edited:

JustinSane

Reaction score
Which train company? And - do you already have the train car #? Mine was through union pacific, and the only thing I could "track" on it was the estimated time to industry (Final train yard where it gets unloaded).
I just asked my dealer for that. All she told me other week was it shipped by train on 6/10. Delivery date of 7/10-7/22

Randy1021

Reaction score
Congratulations !! I wish mine would move from Mexicos parking lot.

Mines been built since May4….still sitting in Mexico. Unreal.
Careful what you wish for, mine was built on Apr 20 then trucked to Laredo, TX on May 26 where it has sat ever since!

Merd 3500

Reaction score
My truck was built on June 17th and the dealer said it left Eagle Pass TX yesterday .Starting to feel it hope nothing happens . And my dealer is doing a great job of informing me now that there’s something to report lol . Said it would end up in Illiinos eventually

Users who are viewing this thread