Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

M376X6

Reaction score
im waiting on my truck being shipped to Denver. my dealer here in Sidney, Ne has gotten two trucks both 2500 Laramie's built in March arrive last weekend. So hopefully we will see ours soon.
I was down at a client's facility in Henderson today. The yard is at the junction of I76 and Highway 85. The yard appears to be really full and they were unloading Rams from one of the rail cars. I stopped by Christopher's Dodge on my way home and Chase (my salesman) came out to greet me before I could finish getting out of the truck. We went in and he said he had the process to check on build status himself now and is checking my truck every couple of days. We looked and it shows G which based on the list I have from some great person who listed on a website states Trim. It also showed a ship date of 06/07/22, but I chuckled and said that's dreaming. I can only hope it passes to J and not I as that states Built not ok'd. But maybe that is just a short step that a build has to go through. Hopefully we'll both get lucky and see our trucks soon. He mentioned something about a KZ status but not wanting to involve a D with it. Who knows.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-06 192524.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-06 192524.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 50

99mo

Reaction score
Yep, it was a tremor f350 platinum. Ordered September, got window sticker last week showing the seats had been removed. Even with granger’s deals, it’s too much money to spend and not get what was ordered. I’m sending over my build tonight. I know I’m still in for a wait but hopefully This is a better experience.
Good choice. Seats added thousands and only a 300 credit is BS.

When you get your build in “D” status with a VIN, you can put your info into this tracking sheet:

Burgs04

Reaction score
Anyone know if ordered trucks show up on Ram's inventory website once shipped?

superjoe83

Reaction score
Anyone know if ordered trucks show up on Ram's inventory website once shipped?
Mine doesn't show up on Rams site, but it must have shown up on my dealers site for a little bit because it shows up on Edmunds, but if you follow the link it dead ends at the dealer site, so who knows.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220606-200022_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-200022_Chrome.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 72

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Mine doesn't show up on Rams site, but it must have shown up on my dealers site for a little bit because it shows up on Edmunds, but if you follow the link it dead ends at the dealer site, so who knows.
hmmm, sounds like some sort of automation, interesting though that we can start googling vin and get another perspective on the dealer process.

matemike

Reaction score
I'm just writing to complain out loud to people that know what I'm going through :)

Ordered in Feb, truck was built on May 2-3rd, and it's been sitting in Saltillo since then. Until today, the estimated delivery date was June 16, but now it just shows TBD.

It's frustrating to see others that have ordered afterwards get their trucks, but at the same time I'm happy for their luck!

View attachment 39102
Well then let’s complain together!
Orders December 18, 2021
Truck built March 8th.
Been sitting in Saltillo ever since.

As you said, others are getting theirs and I glad for them. But I am beyond ticked at this point about my situation.

2500Ram

Reaction score
Orders December 18, 2021
Truck built March 8th.

As you said, others are getting theirs and I glad for them. But I am beyond ticked at this point about my situation.
Man sorry to hear that. I thought myself and a couple other members here were the only January orders left to deliver but you're a December. Out of respect I will refuse delivery of my truck until you receive yours.

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
So it looks like I ordered the Trailer Surround View Camera System. Didn’t realize I added that feature & I won’t need it either. So when mine comes-in, I’ll have a kit available if anyone needs it. My new 5th-Wheel will already have a camera system with the monitor I can move into the cab when towing.

Dave…

Badgerfan

Reaction score
Looks as if my truck is scheduled to be delivered 6/13/22. It'll be about 23 weeks from the day I ordered. A lot has changed with the economy since then, so I am not sure what I plan to do. I was told by the dealer that they would grant me my down payment back if I choose not to take the truck. I purchased a used 2019 Chevy Duramax in the meantime, to pull my camper with., and am really liking the price tag compared to the Ram. I saved over 30K by buying the used truck. I can keep my 2021 GMC 1500 SLT for the wife to drive also. So if anyone is interested in a 2500 gasser, there may be one available in Central Wisconsin. 1654611991069.png

Randy1021

Reaction score
Man sorry to hear that. I thought myself and a couple other members here were the only January orders left to deliver but you're a December. Out of respect I will refuse delivery of my truck until you receive yours.
I ordered 11/12/21 and still waiting. I believe it's at least in Texas now, waiting on a truck to bring it home!

2500Ram

Reaction score
I ordered 11/12/21 and still waiting. I believe it's at least in Texas now, waiting on a truck to bring it home!
Out of even further respect to you, if I am in a position to take delivery of my truck I will hold off until you have yours. What kind of community are we if not one who cares for his brother. Hope the birds enjoy pooping on my Ram until you get yours, Randy.

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Orders December 18, 2021
Truck built March 8th.

Mine has been built since May 4, dealer said in transit and was at Texas Mexico border which I found out was a mis truth. ( being nice) anyway it’s KZ Status but still in Saltillo , built but no movement. Really strange since it’s coming only to San Antonio Texas. Where are you located? Is yours coming by ship or rail or do you know?

CTow

Reaction score
I'm waiting 1 less day than you. I ordered the 19th of Jan built on march 20 and waiting since March 24th. I've been told it's sitting at Davisville port and should make it to the dealer from june 1st to the 9th. It's so close yet so far.

My truck built mar 25 allegedly in davisville may 22 ram chat said should be at dealer on Long Island 6/13 to 7/27 Order trackers shows. Tbd still hanging in there I have trailer tire pressure and cameras to in stall before my trips

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Well I just reordered mine using mark dodge. They're the best pricing and service hands down. 12k less than what I got as the "best deal" in my area. Psh, rewind the clock and begin waiting. Lol
hopefully you didn't loose too much time, i basically lost 5 months with a similar scenario.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
So has anyone in the last few weeks had their new truck shipped to them from Mark Dodge ? I’m curious if the $1.00 to $1.25 per mile is still the fee..

Bombaman

Reaction score
I don't think its a MD fee, its just a pass through of the current hotshot freight market. So they put it in for $1 per mile and increase till it gets picked up

Eastcoasttattoo

Reaction score
hopefully you didn't loose too much time, i basically lost 5 months with a similar scenario.
Only a week. I tried to use local dealers but no one wants to even talk negotiating price. So I placed an order with whoever would take me then just decided screw it, I'll fly out to LA and drive home especially for the deal they gave me. Dealers here charging anywhere from 5k-20k over msrp

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Only a week. I tried to use local dealers but no one wants to even talk negotiating price. So I placed an order with whoever would take me then just decided screw it, I'll fly out to LA and drive home especially for the deal they gave me. Dealers here charging anywhere from 5k-20k over msrp
oh wow, mine was sticking to MSRP, actually looking forward to the pickup, need to go back up north for a few things. will fly to VA get it, drive to NJ, then drive back to FL potentially with a trailer and the rest of all my stuff

Users who are viewing this thread