Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

CFE

Reaction score
Stella provided me this:

I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer.

it was built on 4-20...the irony.

Skurtz036

Reaction score
contacted shipping company today, extremely nice people. They see my truck at the railyard to be delivered but won’t touch it due to its ticket not released for them to deliver it…anyone hear of this?

Scubaz66

Reaction score
It's in the news, UP laid off like 4500 people as well as the other RR, part of the master plan.
I try watching news nightly, yet haven't seen anything regarding the lay off. Apparently it's being over shadowed by the Depp/Heard case. So it's not an actual shortage of rail cars but a shortage of personnel to load/unload them. Thanks for clearing that up brv10

Scubaz66

Reaction score

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
contacted shipping company today, extremely nice people. They see my truck at the railyard to be delivered but won’t touch it due to its ticket not released for them to deliver it…anyone hear of this?
Yep!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I try watching news nightly, yet haven't seen anything regarding the lay off. Apparently it's being over shadowed by the Depp/Heard case. So it's not an actual shortage of rail cars but a shortage of personnel to load/unload them. Thanks for clearing that up brv10
Well, it's rail car maintenance too.....and the layoffs have been done quietly

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
If people think all these logistic shortages, fuel shortages, oil shortages, manufacturing shortages and food shortages isn’t by design they really haven’t been paying attention. Annalist and the media is telling you that countries like China, Taiwan, India, Russia have slowed production, you’d be best not to buy into that. They are hording back!
Worrying about a truck is nothing, keep plenty of powder, keep it dry, and keep your pantry full……

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
Ok, I need some help with the new tracking site. I got my VON recently from the dealer and was excited to see what was going on with my order, type in my last name and discover that the tracker says my last name isn't valid, mess with it more till my last name is valid and enter VON then darned if I've hit the 5 denial limit to contact RAM directly. I emailed RAM with my issues and have not heard a peep from them. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks !
Not sure if this helps but when I type my name and I see predictive text spell my name and I add it that way it says invalid name. I type the entire name and it accepts my name. May just be me‍♂️

Last edited:

NightTrain

Reaction score
Yeah buddy, what a kick a$$ ride!! Big THANK YOU to @brv10 for all your help along the way and to the members on this site for making the wait somewhat bearable!!
04E33FE5-874D-45A4-9AC0-B00F5DA28920.jpeg

Attachments

• 8E5EF3B8-F60F-40AC-967E-56A8FC31C2BC.jpeg
    8E5EF3B8-F60F-40AC-967E-56A8FC31C2BC.jpeg
    796.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 9AB19267-14B3-4BF7-ADA1-ABDF330EC836.jpeg
    9AB19267-14B3-4BF7-ADA1-ABDF330EC836.jpeg
    430.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 23DFA102-FBFA-4C3B-A921-E7089674FA15.jpeg
    23DFA102-FBFA-4C3B-A921-E7089674FA15.jpeg
    397.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 68ED99F4-9F16-41DC-A71F-8BD81226C2B8.jpeg
    68ED99F4-9F16-41DC-A71F-8BD81226C2B8.jpeg
    522.4 KB · Views: 108

bwf1911

Reaction score
Just heard from Sandi. ETA to the port is 6/10/22 .. She said the police report states it was kicked out of Mexico for public intoxication and playing Hank Williams Jr to loud….
Curious if this is what you also saw on the Ram Tracker tool and Sandi just confirmed? I emailed Kippie at Mark Dodge to check status since I was built 5-21 and I was hoping to book some flights to get it in early July and she replied with
"Well oddly enough now that customers have access to track their own build that is all that we see.
I totally get the desire to book your air so you can get a deal, but we will hold it for you, I would rather have us hold it, than you have to pay to change airline tickets.
This is standard we are used to it. We wish we had better estimates for customers, but are at the mercy of the manufacturer.
Strange that the new system seems to give us less of a picture than we had before but maybe there is a method behind their madness!"

Reaction score
Curious if this is what you also saw on the Ram Tracker tool and Sandi just confirmed? I emailed Kippie at Mark Dodge to check status since I was built 5-21 and I was hoping to book some flights to get it in early July and she replied with
"Well oddly enough now that customers have access to track their own build that is all that we see.
I totally get the desire to book your air so you can get a deal, but we will hold it for you, I would rather have us hold it, than you have to pay to change airline tickets.
This is standard we are used to it. We wish we had better estimates for customers, but are at the mercy of the manufacturer.
Strange that the new system seems to give us less of a picture than we had before but maybe there is a method behind their madness!"
Plan on a September flight…

bwf1911

Reaction score
Plan on a September flight…
lol hope not. But I don't really need it until then anyway. I was asking as I reached out to her April 2 and she gave me D1 status and a build date of 5-21 estimated to the dealer July 2 at the latest.
The build date was spot on so just checking if shipping has changed since tracker tool says its waiting on shipping. Been super happy with their process and responsiveness, its not a ding on her or Mark Dodge in any way.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
The tracker said it hadn’t shipped yet Sandi said it shipped 5/30. 6/1 ( I think ) the tracker finally said it shipped but didn’t update to that till that evening.
Now the tracker says it won’t show delivered till the dealer takes possession not when it arrives at the port

Users who are viewing this thread