Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Grizzly Dave

1. Grizzly Dave

2022 Ram SB bed out of spec? Front is 3 inches wider than the back! ** Bed is not out of spec **

Side to side, between rails for Leer 650 cover Back of box, which makes sense given the cover 60 inches and 7/16 Front of box, what the actual heck? 63 and 3/4 inches I fought and fought and fought some more before I measured and found out WHY I couldn't get the cover to set in there in the...
  2. Grizzly Dave

Active noise dampening....is it just me?

I honestly thought something was wrong with my new 3500, every time I started it up, and drove at low speeds, I heard a wah wah wah, almost like a car next to me had the bass turned up, even if no where near another car. I took it to the dealer, they couldn't hear it. I picked it up from the...
  3. Grizzly Dave

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Howdy folks, just checking in as I thought several might be wondering about me. We evacuated on moments notice Thursday afternoon, a bad fire pushed by 100 plus MPH winds heading our way. Our house was spared by two blocks to the south, and 5 to the west, thanks be to GOD. And yes, I drove...
  4. Grizzly Dave

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Nice looking build. Long bed or short bed? Looks to be short bed. When I ordered my dealer said I couldn't get the 50 gallon tank on the short bed? You did it seems. Maybe it's you can't on a short bed gasser, but no clue why that would be, underneath should have the same room unless the...
  5. Grizzly Dave

Nope. But having seen that they didn't seem to come with one, I grabbed mine out of my old truck when I cleaned it out.
  6. Grizzly Dave

It's a fine line between meaningful discussion, community, and bickering. I agree to draw the line at bickering. I love the community though. Having been a mod for a Durango forum back in the day, I can say this, never, ever, again. My hats off to anyone who would take on that role. Still...
  7. Grizzly Dave

Copy this link https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= and append your VIN to the right of the =
  8. Grizzly Dave

yup, for a mark dodge deal well under invoice, I wouldn't complain unless I had a good case. And in that case, I think my exact remakes were 'if for some clerical reason you need the list the dealer prep or whatever, discount the truck price to cover it' I've heard so many times 'we have to...
  9. Grizzly Dave

Pay attention to the numbers people! Even with good dealers, things slip past. My deal, was nego as OUT THE DOOR, nothing additional other than taxes, and that's how I had them word it on the POC, well, final numbers showed the standard dealer prep of nearly 500, so I point that out, suggest...
  10. Grizzly Dave

Interesting...sales guy brought them out and between both of us agreed that the existing trim piece would need trimmed or to be removed. I need to take a closer look to see if maybe removing it would be the most straight forward way of doing it. Someone on here installed their own, might have...
  11. Grizzly Dave

Wife and I just spent an hour sitting in the new truck. Major culture shock changing from my 2001 to the 2022. She's more tech facinated than I am, so helped me figure out some stuff. Overall first impressions.... It's taller than I remember the 2021 Limited 3500 that I test drove being. WOW...