Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

sconym

Reaction score
I wonder what route they take to get from the plant to Vegas. I have a UPRR track right by my office, but I doubt they rail it all the way here.

ACEd

Reaction score
Welp, emailed Renae to finally place my order, no answer lol. I’m sure they aren’t working on Christmas Eve (I am, though). Guess Monday is the day. Didn’t want to hem haw around anymore and NE not be available on Laramie again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont know about Sales, but my dealer's Parts Dept closed Fr-Sat-Mon both weekends.
Since Renae and Sandi work out of Dealership, you may get lucky or unlucky - I would be thinking Tuesday unless they are workaholics.

tolym

Reaction score
Got my window sticker! Doesn’t say vehicle built for me though. I thought they did. Would have been cool but no biggie.

It will say your name on the window sticker that’s printed and placed in your truck. Will not say your name online.

*2012 Ram 2500 MegaCab Laramie, 2 Tone Black and Silver.

*2022 Ram 3500 HO MegaCab Laramie Patriot Blue. (Ordered 8/7. At The Dealer, Have to pick up)

Cummins0867

Reaction score
New window stickers are populated every day in the evening, even on weekends. Equipment listings are populated in the morning only on weekdays. That means it’s possible for a truck to be built on a Friday after the morning batch of equipment listings, and invoiced the next day (window sticker). In that situation, you would see the window sticker on the weekend, and the equipment listing on Monday.
This is exactly how mine showed up. The door sticker on the truck says 111920 (MDH) (didn't know this until I received the truck) The truck was built on Friday night the November 19th at the 20th hour or 8PM. The window sticker says 1120 (November 20th Saturday). The crowd sourced tracker didn't have the equipment listing available until Monday the 22d of November.....the window sticker populated at the same time on Monday the 22d. I also tried pulling up the equipment listing all weekend but it didn't come up until Monday.

Tradesman22

Reaction score
Is there anyway to know if my truck has actually left the factory? Dealer says it’s in transit but that was 1 day after it was built. I just find it highly unlikely it got out on the train the next day.
3C63RRGL7NG158207

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Dont know about Sales, but my dealer's Parts Dept closed Fr-Sat-Mon both weekends.
Since Renae and Sandi work out of Dealership, you may get lucky or unlucky - I would be thinking Tuesday unless they are workaholics.

Gotcha. Either way I’m ready. Should’ve done it yesterday just so it’s done. Wanted to take delivery mid May, so I know it needs to be done ASAP, especially if I don’t want to miss out on night edition again.

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Got my window sticker! Doesn’t say vehicle built for me though. I thought they did. Would have been cool but no biggie.

Nice looking build. Long bed or short bed? Looks to be short bed.

When I ordered my dealer said I couldn't get the 50 gallon tank on the short bed? You did it seems. Maybe it's you can't on a short bed gasser, but no clue why that would be, underneath should have the same room unless the tranny for the gasser is weird.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Is there anyway to know if my truck has actually left the factory? Dealer says it’s in transit but that was 1 day after it was built. I just find it highly unlikely it got out on the train the next day.
3C63RRGL7NG158207
KZL, it's back at the plant for QC then the shipping will populate.

dperry149

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Still waiting........:(

Diesel_Addict

Reaction score
Nice looking build. Long bed or short bed? Looks to be short bed.

When I ordered my dealer said I couldn't get the 50 gallon tank on the short bed? You did it seems. Maybe it's you can't on a short bed gasser, but no clue why that would be, underneath should have the same room unless the tranny for the gasser is weird.

50 gallon tank is only available on the long beds. S&B or Titan make replacement tanks that fit the short beds.

Coonhound

Reaction score
NG122529

Any chance it's left the vendor since December 2nd? Could really use some holiday cheer.

Users who are viewing this thread