Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
For those of you that have gotten their trucks already, did you have a 7 pin to 4 pin trailer adapter included? I thought it was supposed to be included but I've looked all over in the truck since getting mine and haven't seen it. I did find the sleeve in the in floor storage bin, but no trailer plug adapter in either bin, under the rear seat, or in the glovebox. Just wondering if I should have received one.

Nope. But having seen that they didn't seem to come with one, I grabbed mine out of my old truck when I cleaned it out.

DHeart

Reaction score
Well well well, time for a July order happy dance. DirtyOfficerSanchez, just received news today that a white Laramie is passing through Nebraska headed to Utah then a final leg to the Idaho area. Once there, I will retrieve and bring her to her final home in Montana. Thinking a couple weeks total. Merry Christmas to me :)

18115c21fd64ba66e7b5493ea68b6d99.gif

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Again, my build was different (as it has been the entire time!). I received my window sticker first, then the equipment list showed up a day or two later. Weird. KZ-LD status as of 12/18 btw. I think that means it is just waiting to depart the plant... fingers crossed it leaves soon.
New window stickers are populated every day in the evening, even on weekends. Equipment listings are populated in the morning only on weekdays. That means it’s possible for a truck to be built on a Friday after the morning batch of equipment listings, and invoiced the next day (window sticker). In that situation, you would see the window sticker on the weekend, and the equipment listing on Monday.

Rilznick

Reaction score
I just placed my order on a 2022 ram 3500 Laramie with Granger Motors in Iowa. I want this whole build to be documented for those who question the build process and to answer any questions for those who are considering using Granger Motors. I found a post from Granger motors from September offering 4% under invoice for a new retail order. I found it hard to believe that 4% under invoice was real so I contacted Zach at Granger Motors. It took a few hours for him to call me back, which in my opinion is reasonable, and I questioned him about the validity of this offer. He assured me that it is all legit and there would be no bait and switch so I gave it a shot. The process so far went like this:
Build your truck on Ramtrucks.com
Copy link and send to Ram@granger.com
Receive Email with build list which includes MSRP, Dealer Invoice, Discount, and Final cost.
Submit photos of Drivers license, and proof of Auto insurance. Include address and name to which truck will be registered.
Receive Email of build with an electronic document signature page
Sign page
Receive email with link to pay $1000 deposit via Credit Card
Pay $1000
That is where I am now.

dblackwell

Reaction score
New window stickers are populated every day in the evening, even on weekends. Equipment listings are populated in the morning only on weekdays. That means it’s possible for a truck to be built on a Friday after the morning batch of equipment listings, and invoiced the next day (window sticker). In that situation, you would see the window sticker on the weekend, and the equipment listing on Monday.
Didn’t hold true for my build. Just the opposite actually. Equipment listing on Monday night, window sticker Wednesday morning…

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Didn’t hold true for my build. Just the opposite actually. Equipment listing on Monday night, window sticker Wednesday morning…
It’s an indisputable fact from the factory standpoint. Any other abnormalities like yours would be some kind of server issue or caching issue when you tried to retrieve them.

mtemspilot

Reaction score
I just placed my order on a 2022 ram 3500 Laramie with Granger Motors in Iowa. I want this whole build to be documented for those who question the build process and to answer any questions for those who are considering using Granger Motors. I found a post from Granger motors from September offering 4% under invoice for a new retail order. I found it hard to believe that 4% under invoice was real so I contacted Zach at Granger Motors. It took a few hours for him to call me back, which in my opinion is reasonable, and I questioned him about the validity of this offer. He assured me that it is all legit and there would be no bait and switch so I gave it a shot. The process so far went like this:
Build your truck on Ramtrucks.com
Copy link and send to Ram@granger.com
Receive Email with build list which includes MSRP, Dealer Invoice, Discount, and Final cost.
Submit photos of Drivers license, and proof of Auto insurance. Include address and name to which truck will be registered.
Receive Email of build with an electronic document signature page
Sign page
Receive email with link to pay $1000 deposit via Credit Card
Pay $1000
That is where I am now.
Great info, I hope to be where you are tomorrow!

Mbz diesel

Reaction score
Hello all, Iv been following this page for quite sometime and recently decided to join.

Iv got a order date of 9-13-2021 with no movement quite yet. I'm certain this will be a much longer process if I wait it out. Recently found a truck located in Oklahoma which is almost identical. Now I'm in a dilemma of cancelling the order and purchasing the other truck.

Has there been any 9-2021 orders completed on here yet?

Not sure if this is possible but is there any member that has capabilities of tracking the order?

VIN: 3C63R3NL5NG162370 2022 Ram 2500 HO

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!!!
Is that truck located at Seth Wadley?

Users who are viewing this thread