Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Jock_E_Shift

Reaction score
Well my truck finally got unloaded off the train Friday. I went to the Norfolk Southern railhead at Bayview in Baltimore and finally got a look at it and Lo and behold in addition to the key fobs being stolen it also had damage to both bumpers and the rear quarter panel.tempImageomDTWi.pngtempImageaH6yYY.pngtempImageQpEiHe.png

Attachments

• tempImageaghu74.png
    tempImageaghu74.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 51

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
Well now that I'm in the order phase, here's some stoke on my suspension for the build I'm getting, can't wait, going to be a long 9 months.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Well my truck finally got unloaded off the train Friday. I went to the Norfolk Southern railhead at Bayview in Baltimore and finally got a look at it and Lo and behold in addition to the key fobs being stolen it also had damage to both bumpers and the rear quarter panel.View attachment 28383View attachment 28384View attachment 28385
That's got to be absolutely disappointing given all the excitement built up waiting for your new truck to arrive. Really Sorry to hear this man.....

xcountry1582

Reaction score
just spoke with RAM chat today. They said that all the parts are available for both the wife's durango and my power wagon. I guess it's in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process whatever that means.

I thought I was the only one getting 2 vehicles at the same time. I also have a Durango on order. Is your a '21 or '22? We can take this private so we don't disrupt the thread, if necessary.

xcountry1582

Reaction score
Well my truck finally got unloaded off the train Friday. I went to the Norfolk Southern railhead at Bayview in Baltimore and finally got a look at it and Lo and behold in addition to the key fobs being stolen it also had damage to both bumpers and the rear quarter panel.View attachment 28383View attachment 28384View attachment 28385

So sorry for the damage to your truck. Hopefully you are able to get it fixed without any devaluation or get a new one on priority, but that wait time already...

Jdiddy83

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one getting 2 vehicles at the same time. I also have a Durango on order. Is your a '21 or '22? We can take this private so we don't disrupt the thread, if necessary.
Nope... Limited Dually and a Pacifica Limited ordered here on 10/21. Hopefully ordering a Redeye Charger tomorrow too!

WorldYeti

Reaction score
Oh man, so sorry to hear this. I really don’t understand the stolen key fob thing, what do the thieves get out of it? There must be some motivation because it appears to be fairly common.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
So of course BRV10 checked on my truck without me even asking. What a stud! So happy there are people like him. And of course he asks for nothing.
I wish there was something we all could do as a gift for him.
He does this for so many and he already received his truck. What an amazing guy. We should all contribute to a go fund me or something. I don’t know how to start that type of thing but if someone will please count me in for a contribution.
If your ever in Colorado please get in touch so I could at least get you dinner or something.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Oh man, so sorry to hear this. I really don’t understand the stolen key fob thing, what do the thieves get out of it? There must be some motivation because it appears to be fairly common.
Key Fobs are being stolen to be sold on the open market. Try and buy a new one and you'll see just how expensive they are.

HighlandRidge

Reaction score
Do you know any day you went KZM ? Just wondering if my truck is on that same train. Have to be trucked to Boise from there.
My sales guy informed me Thursday morning, Dec 9th that my rig was loaded & scheduled to arrive today. I didn't completely believe him at that time but he says it arrived today and takes 2-3 days to unload + ship to the dealer.

I'm going to take possession Friday morning!

Scubaz66

Reaction score
So of course BRV10 checked on my truck without me even asking. What a stud! So happy there are people like him. And of course he asks for nothing.
I wish there was something we all could do as a gift for him.
He does this for so many and he already received his truck. What an amazing guy. We should all contribute to a go fund me or something. I don’t know how to start that type of thing but if someone will please count me in for a contribution.
If your ever in Colorado please get in touch so I could at least get you dinner or something.
Same with me! Pawleys Island, SC has some nice places to eat! Bring your family! I'll buy!

Cummins0867

Reaction score
What I’m looking for is that small piece that snaps in between the front and rear pieces. I don’t think they make a full coverage fender liner for a DRW truck.
Part #68061033AA is what I think I need, and I just spoke to a parts desk at a different Ram dealer and they are currently available. $54.10 per piece with a 4 day lead time. The same part number is used on both the left and right side.
87c17155241847ae8e2af60744dea196.jpg

8a06b9d0b25be9d1946b3f63b54296ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you ever get resolution on this? Did Ram pay for them, the dealer or did you have to ay for them? I picked up my truck (11/19 build date) on Saturday the 18th and mine are also missing. I'm having my dealer check into making a claim to Ram to pay for them. Just curious if you can provide any insight. Thanks in advance.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you ever get resolution on this? Did Ram pay for them, the dealer or did you have to ay for them? I picked up my truck (11/19 build date) on Saturday the 18th and mine are also missing. I'm having my dealer check into making a claim to Ram to pay for them. Just curious if you can provide any insight. Thanks in advance.

The dealer ordered the wrong ones. When I went to pick them up they had ordered the bigger piece. I corrected the issue and they re-ordered the right ones. Just waiting for a phone call when they come in. Not sure if I’ll have to pay for them or if Ram will cover it, since they are technically no longer offered on 22 trucks

Check out the thread I started over in Exterior (didn’t want to side track this Thread)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynocompe

Reaction score
Why in the World would RAM/FCA want to supply a small dealer with 100 vehicles if they can't move them? Trust me! If that small dealer can move 100 a month, FCA/RAM will supply the vehicles.
not true, they have a certain monthly allocation, the more they sell that allocation will raise, but they are limited monthly...

Scubaz66

Reaction score
not true, they have a certain monthly allocation, the more they sell that allocation will raise, but they are limited monthly...
We just stated the same thing but in different words. It's a timing issue. Just because you sell a bunch of trucks one month doesn't get your allocation up. Consistency is the key!

Scubaz66

Reaction score
i asked for them in the deal
LOL.... I understand you asked for them. What excately did you get for zero dollars? Same tires, different brand, different tread design, larger tires? Did you have to give up the tires that come with your truck?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread