Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jadmt

sold

looks like it fits 2022 on down 2500/3500 was going to change rear gear oil and ended up selling the truck instead...part #05086905AA in sealed mopar package. $35 shipped these list for $76.40 yikes...I know they are reusable but for $35 why take the chance :)
  2. jadmt

Sold.

These are crazy tough and waterproof. You could carry a live angry badger in the backseat and protect your oem seats....Made in the Montana. these do not include head rest or center arm rest but can be ordered. $120 shipped in the lower 48. they are in excellent condition. never worry about...
  3. jadmt

Power wagon wheels and tires on tradesman.

I have a set of low mile power wagon tires and wheels (2020) and a friends son wants to put them on his 2019 tradesman 2500. Any issues with this? The tires are d rated but have a load rating of 3120lbs so well over gvwr.
  4. jadmt

sold please dele

sold
  5. jadmt

Have you forgotten?

seems like a lot of people have....Please NEVER FORGET what happened 22 years ago.
  6. jadmt

delete

delete
  7. jadmt

Ram satisfaction surveys?

@RamCares, what dictates who gets the surveys? I have been a new Ram owner for over 2 years and have had it in for warranty work on several occasions and I have never received a satisfaction survey. Each time I pick up my vehicle the service writer tells me I might be getting a survey from Ram...
  8. jadmt

Front drive shaft boot slinging grease. (2020 Power Wagon)

So I just got back from Moab and was cleaning up my truck and giving it the once over and noticed that the cv boot at the t/c is slinging grease. Anybody else have this issue?
  9. jadmt

Procal Snap for 2019 on up back in stock

they are back in stock with a hefty price increase. I imagine they will be sold out soon so if you want one better act fast.
  10. jadmt

recall Z20?

anybody else got this? (rhetorical question lol) seems odd it says it is a software update but parts no available. Looking further it says notifications won't be sent until the end of April..it popped up when I logged into "my ram owner site"...
  11. jadmt

Wanna make your power wagon feel like a rocket.....

So for the last 15000 miles or so I have been running my 35's and today I swapped back to oem's just for shiiits and giggles. Holy cowabunga...feels turbo charged. a guy kind of forgets how they feel with stock tires and wheels. stock set up weighs about ~75lbs apiece and the Toyo 35's on...
  12. jadmt

Sold

$100 shipped in the USA. probably could use new batteries but takes two common 12V 23A. I used it on my VR10000 I see Warn says it does not work with the VR evo series. you can down load the owners manual on the warn site. https://www.warn.com/wireless-remote-truck-suv-winches-90287 I think I...
  13. jadmt

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

I never really understood why people want them. I know if your rig is over 80" wide they are required per NHTSA but we are just under that so no real legal reason to run them (except duallies). Mirrors and flares don't count towards the 80"'s either. Power Wagons come with them but I wish...
  14. jadmt

** SOLD ** Steps

sold.
  15. jadmt

listed my GFC in the classifieds.

These are perfect for Power wagons. Just giving heads up for those who don't visit the classifieds.
  16. jadmt

SiriusXM is relentless

my free subscription expires in a couple of weeks and I have been getting calls non stop, always a Montana area code but usually from a different city. They at least so up as Sirius on my caller ID so I just disregard them. I don't mind having Sirius but what I hate is they require you cancel...
  17. jadmt

wobbly power wagon...

My buddy has a 2020 PW he got it about a month after I got mine. We camp quite a bit together and he set his up with an RSI smart cap and James Baroud XXL tent. He has a Decked system as well. a few weeks ago we were headed out and he went to pass a semi and he said when he was next to it he...
  18. jadmt

bike hitch rack for 2.5" receiver hitch?

anybody running a bike rack in the receiver tube that works with the 2.5" most say they won't work with the 2" sleeve.
  19. jadmt

less than a year old and dead battery?

2020 Power Wagon has under 9000 miles on it. getting ready to head out to go camping and truck is deader than a door nail. Never had an issue starting before. I jump start it and if fires right up but it will not shift out of park. check engine light is on. I light it run for 20 minutes or...