Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you forgotten?

RockaRhyme

Reaction score
And remember the first sitting president not to attend memorial ceremonies!
Thats not true. Take a few minutes to actually reflect on the tragedy rather than spreading misinformation anonymously online.

It’s these stupid little lies and the ensuing mistrust and unsubstantiated outrage that are truly destroying this country. Rotting it from the inside out a tiny bit at a time. Its so effing sad.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I retired from 21years active duty Navy in July '01. When 9 11 happened, I kept waiting to be recalled. I'd have gone in a heartbeat.
Was preparing for a missile test that morning. Heard the news on the radio on my way into work and thought it was a morning joke. Then I got to work and the next guy in told me it wasn't a joke.
So I remember it very well.
Rest in peace my countrymen and women who parished that day. You are not forgotten in my household.

wrvond

Reaction score
I retired from 21years active duty Navy in July '01. When 9 11 happened, I kept waiting to be recalled. I'd have gone in a heartbeat.
Was preparing for a missile test that morning. Heard the news on the radio on my way into work and thought it was a morning joke. Then I got to work and the next guy in told me it wasn't a joke.
So I remember it very well.
Rest in peace my countrymen and women who parished that day. You are not forgotten in my household.
I retired from 24 years in the Navy February 28, 2001 and went to work March 1st on CNO’s staff so no, I haven’t forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread