Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

** SOLD ** Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmason

Reaction score
These are part number 82213273AD. like new had them on my 2020 RAM 2500 crew cab Power Wagon. Only on truck for a few months at most. you will need a hardware kit part number 68193128AB which is like $28 on amazon and available at RAM dealerships. Located in Missoula. If you have the hardware kit I would help put them on.
If you ever find yourself down in Idaho or Utah I'd be interested

jadmt

Reaction score
Yes I think the megacab had 3 brackets but crew cab oem which these are all have two brackets. If you download the install instructions you will see crew cabs only have two

newmason

Reaction score
Yes I think the megacab had 3 brackets but crew cab oem which these are all have two brackets. If you download the install instructions you will see crew cabs only have two
Do you know if they changed anything for 2022? and will they fit 2022 3500 crew cab?

newmason

Reaction score
If I were to meet you in Boise (coming from Salt Lake) how much are you asking for them?

jadmt

Reaction score
Sorry too late i am here already We left yesterday morning. I thought i listed the price i guess i omitted it $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread