Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram satisfaction surveys?

jadmt

Reaction score
@RamCares, what dictates who gets the surveys? I have been a new Ram owner for over 2 years and have had it in for warranty work on several occasions and I have never received a satisfaction survey. Each time I pick up my vehicle the service writer tells me I might be getting a survey from Ram and he would appreciate good marks. Back in 2013 I gave poor reviews on my experience with a jeep buying experience and wonder if I have been black balled from getting another survey.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello there,

We appreciate you reaching out! Our surveys are given out at random, and unfortunately, we at the Social Engagement Team of Ram Cares have no way of tracking this. We would recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team at 1-866-726-4636 as they may have a better ability to assist you.

Callie
Ram Cares

Itsa Hemi

Reaction score
I received a survey after my less than stellar experience with my defective amp, and their refusal to address it. They didn't like my response. I got a call from corporate wanting to know what they could do to correct the issue. I said simple! Replace the defective amplifier. I got more run a round. I told them they were wasting my time. I'll spend $400.00 and replace it myself. Thanks for nothing....

Users who are viewing this thread