Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. JamesEvan

2020 Power Wagon, Short Trip Overland Build

@eldedo - Was looking at LP6's and 9's how obstructed is the front camera with your setup?
  2. JamesEvan

Breather Locations Requiring Extensions

Really appreciate you dropping this, was concerned when I saw that short tube on the front diff given some of the snow melt I will be crossing.
  3. JamesEvan

Breather Locations Requiring Extensions

Have a trip out west coming up and will more than likely have some deep water crossings, when I looked at the front diff the breather it was essentially a 1" nub. If anyone has modded these can you hook me up with a round about location for any others I will need to extend and the hose...
  4. JamesEvan

22 Power Wagon Build Update

Update: - 15lbs Power Tank just arrived - Playing with different configurations in cab and bed with the SetPower RV45D Refrigerator & Bluetti ACP2000 Portable Power Station - Picked up some cheap amazon led strips and installed better magnets for cap mounting
  5. JamesEvan

Shifting issue…

2nd - 1st braking here. Dealer initially believed it was due to my tire upgrade/speedo recal need, but that was resolved and the issue remained. Next thought was a trans re-learn, but unknown if this is the fix as it hasn't been done on mine yet and I have learned how to brake to usually avoid...
  6. JamesEvan

Locking RSI Smart Cap From The Inside [Workaround]

Sleeping at truck stops, Walmarts etc.. en route to off road trails
  7. JamesEvan

Tested my key fob up near the cab with passive entry disabled and couldn't open the tailgate. Guess you could pick up a faraday bag off of amazon to be extra sure. With the decked system I don't have much gap which would give me some reaction time if they dropped the tailgate.
  8. JamesEvan

I am planning on sleeping in my truck bed until I pick up a RTT when traveling and the current iteration of RSI's latches do not lock from the inside, nor unlock as the tensioner is behind a plate facing externally. RSI is currently working on new locks, but I needed a near term solution so I...
  9. JamesEvan

From what I am being told this is one of the first for purchase EVOa Adventure Caps in the US, I was #2 on the list
  10. JamesEvan

Still rocking the factory spare, need to figure out a solution as I will be sleeping in the bed until I get my RTT in. I have considered seeing if a deflated 35 would fit in the spare location.
  11. JamesEvan

The shop heated it up and bent it down, there wouldn't have been anything left if we cut. Still some clearance issues on the front track bar (full droop) that I am less concerned about. Only real fix on that would be limit straps vs cutting according to the shop I had it at.
  12. JamesEvan

Dropping an update on my overlanding build, slowly chipping away at everything I need. :cool: Current Mods/Additions: Wheels - AEV Salta 17x8.5 Tires - 37" Falken Wildpeak AT3W *No rub Suspension - Carli Backcountry System w/ Fox 2.0s *Crossmember mod for increased driveshaft clearance...
  13. JamesEvan

Cheap A-Pillar Bracket?

Anyone know of an A-Pillar Bracket Kit (Ditch Lights) for our vehicle that is cheaper than $180-199?
  14. JamesEvan

Bed Cap + Vertical Spare Tire Mount

Currently have a RSI SmartCap on order and was wondering if anyone has or knows if a 37" R17 would fit vertically in their bed with a cap on. Looking to set something up that is similar to the AEV mount. Looking to gain some more space by mounting it vertically if possible vs laying it flat and...
  15. JamesEvan

Uconnect update

Mine kicks over to climate randomly when I am in Carplay (Waze) since the last update. @RamCares - Is there a site to submit an issue/bug with the UConnect software?
  16. JamesEvan

Harmonic isolators missing on 22 PW?

Still enjoying my mid muffler delete and have gotten used to MDS kicking in which IMO sounds similar to an un-equal length header exhaust (ex Subaru 2.5L). Took a peak at a PW that hit the lot at my dealership and it didn't have the harmonics either.
  17. JamesEvan

Disable Corner Lights AlphaOBD?

Anyone found a way to disable the corner lights via AlphaODB, not seeing much on the forums? Really want to install some Baja Squadron Fogs but don't want to run them all the time and would like to use Pros.
  18. JamesEvan

2019 6.4 Transmission Issue

Still doing it no rez from RAM. Document.. Document.. Document..
  19. JamesEvan

Harmonic isolators missing on 22 PW?

Nothing, just said it wasn't part of my build nor could they find a part # for it. So either supply chain issues, they aren't including them in our model moving forward or both. If you want to notice MDS just remove your mid-muffler like I did :D
  20. JamesEvan

Idle Time? What is considered excessive?

Have some friends at a performance shop that specialize in Hemi's and from what I was able to gather the lifters can suffer from oil starvation at idle by design. No real estimate in terms of mileage of when this can occur, they have seem some as low as 4K and as high as 100K. Once a lifter...