Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harmonic isolators missing on 22 PW?

thkbaron

Reaction score
So have we verified if the mds just doesn’t work then?

jadmt

Reaction score
that should be good for a 10-15lb payload increase :)

Hibiki54

Reaction score
Nothing, just said it wasn't part of my build nor could they find a part # for it. So either supply chain issues, they aren't including them in our model moving forward or both. If you want to notice MDS just remove your mid-muffler like I did :D
Probably still won't hear it. I'm blasting my tunes most of the time.

VegasMoxie

Reaction score
I have a ‘22 2500 PW and it does not have the ATMM modules, just bundled wires with stubbed out wire connectors. I didn’t really notice a change at all when the MDS kicked on with the stock muffler. I changed out the stock muffler for the Mufflex with the Magnaglow and now I hear a slight tone difference and also feel a small difference in road/ride vibration. Nothing annoying and I probably would not have noticed any difference at all but I was looking for changes.

Maybe I shouldn’t have tossed the stock muffler, I may want it back on in 6 months but I doubt it.

JamesEvan

Reaction score
I have a ‘22 2500 PW and it does not have the ATMM modules, just bundled wires with stubbed out wire connectors. I didn’t really notice a change at all when the MDS kicked on with the stock muffler. I changed out the stock muffler for the Mufflex with the Magnaglow and now I hear a slight tone difference and also feel a small difference in road/ride vibration. Nothing annoying and I probably would not have noticed any difference at all but I was looking for changes.

Maybe I shouldn’t have tossed the stock muffler, I may want it back on in 6 months but I doubt it.
Still enjoying my mid muffler delete and have gotten used to MDS kicking in which IMO sounds similar to an un-equal length header exhaust (ex Subaru 2.5L). Took a peak at a PW that hit the lot at my dealership and it didn't have the harmonics either.

Users who are viewing this thread