Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 4FOXS8K

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

To start, the RAM app was activated after my paperwork was signed and a temp tag was issued. That allowed me to see everything. They driver asked me last night if 6 am was ok for drop off, which it was. He arrived in a transport carrier with 6 other cars on it. He told me to do a walk around to...
  2. 4FOXS8K

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well guys sorry I haven’t posted in a lil while here is my update. Was told may 7th that the truck arrived at MD and it would be a few days to get it prepped. Aaron hit me up pretty quick to let me know that the receiving guys removed my plastic wraps on all my interior which I was a little...
  3. 4FOXS8K

Welp got the email today. She has arrived. Big boss bros mark me complete. Ordered 12/16 Delivered 05/07 Shout out to the lords of logistics who kept me in the loop
  4. 4FOXS8K

Well new info from Sandi, truck was unloaded at port Allen on 3rd “Last I heard it was unloaded on 18 of April”. Says it will be up to 2 weeks before delivery to MD. Thought I was farther along than this but, is what it is. Ordered 12/16/21. Please hurry
  5. 4FOXS8K

Subthread 2022 orders - Aftermarket Parts on order pre truck delivery?

I had a lot of difficulties with my pedal commander. Yes it was for a Chrysler 300 but every couple of months it would throw codes and disable trac control and suspension. Had to pull it eventually, but when it worked it was a lot of fun.
  6. 4FOXS8K

Morning team looking for some help. I'm planning on taking the 2500 from MD and driving it back to San Diego. I want to plan out the trip and was curious if anyone has a good website or app to plan the trip to include stops fill ups and that sort of thing. Otherwise i'm going to wing it as...
  7. 4FOXS8K

Ah come on. Mine arrived last week and it’s not on a truck. Not fare. Lol
  8. 4FOXS8K

I called dealer connect this morning and they said they are experiencing intermittent outages on the dealer connect server regarding the vin tracking system. They said it isn’t affecting all markets just portions of the US.
  9. 4FOXS8K

See this is straight bull to me. They can track it otherwise all vehicles would remain in place until the dealer connect vin locator would be fixed. I highly doubt a truck shows up to a dealership and the dealer says wow I didn’t know this was coming today. I guarantee they are provided with...
  10. 4FOXS8K

That is why it would be nice to know “hey we have your truck arriving in the next couple days, just a heads up”. For me I am planning to drive my truck back to San Diego, and being active duty it can be a little frustrating trying to get a leave chit approved short fused. Aaron sent me this...
  11. 4FOXS8K

Question for those who have picked up from MD. Any issues from staff about leaving vehicle as is before pickup? No tags removed or plastics wrap taken off and such. It’s kinda dumb I know but it’s my present and I want to be the one to unwrap it.
  12. 4FOXS8K

I think truck has made it to Port Allen. Could anyone verify? 3C6UR5TL8NG227201 I appreciate it.
  13. 4FOXS8K

Rather get NGA and a few IS’s to track these trucks for us.
  14. 4FOXS8K

Can maybe the red one be mine? I would like that very much. Last I heard I should be there or about there.
  15. 4FOXS8K

Welp RAM chat says I’ll be maintaining a holding pattern while in the shipping state. Hello everyone sitting waiting for the ticket.
  16. 4FOXS8K

For those who have had trucks delivered and wanted some of the goodies that the higher trim levels have, check out Infotainment's YouTube channel to see how you can upgrade on your own. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqD6o_iGwxQqFlEUSPpcwZQ
  17. 4FOXS8K

Ok so, 6'7 got that. But at 6', when I sit in the truck i only have about 3-4" of head clearing...You going to be ok without driving with your head out of the window? Just looking out lol