Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

killborn

Reaction score
These things look badass at night!

171279adf2379840e72765f092b267ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same config as mine. Can’t wait to get it!

Allhaulryan

Reaction score
Well I’m convinced I will never get a truck built. Ordered a 2021 5500 on Feb. 25, 2021. Order was changed to a ‘22 model early June 2021. Now here we are almost May and still no truck. Another 6 weeks and it will prob be changed to ‘23 model. Beyond ridiculous.

AFF

Reaction score
I went to 5 or 6 dealers in Calgary who wouldn’t honour the Preferred pricing code, one or two did but didn’t offer the full amount. Finally found a dealer where we do a lot of corporate business and locked in my Longhorn with $10k off and close the deal pre tax at around $94k. I’m pretty happy with that.

I miss the pre covid days when you logged onto the preferred pricing site and it showed you the discounted price. When I bought my 2019 the msrp was 82k and the discount took my truck to 68k. When I went to my dealer they showed me my discount and it matched exactly what the website said.

99mo

Reaction score
Well I’m convinced I will never get a truck built. Ordered a 2021 5500 on Feb. 25, 2021. Order was changed to a ‘22 model early June 2021. Now here we are almost May and still no truck. Another 6 weeks and it will prob be changed to ‘23 model. Beyond ridiculous.
That s crazy. Well over a year and no truck. What does your dealer say as the reason? Before now, was it always that tough to order a 5500?

Allhaulryan

Reaction score
That s crazy. Well over a year and no truck. What does your dealer say as the reason? Before now, was it always that tough to order a 5500?
They say it’s still in the same order accepted status, and hasn’t been scheduled l for production yet.

It’s a Canadian fleet order. They were always been hard to find. Now it seems impossible to get one. My 2012 is desperately needing replacement.

gator6

Reaction score
They fit on the upper back deck only.

Yeah, wouldn’t believe it unless I seen it myself. And believe me, driving 800 miles home through coastal SEC territory you see some pretty elaborate things.

9000+ lbs DRW chilling topside on a car carrier just enjoying the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Mines flame red and should be there as well but that looks like the del red to me but it was a rough pic off the highway lol looks like another red one sitting further back as well
I pointed my phone that way while I was driving and took over 20 pic's - it was the only one that actually had the lot in it and there wasn't a car in the way...LOL

matemike

Reaction score
Well I heard yesterday from Renae at MD that my truck is in "shipping" phase. So it's KZ..? something. It could still be at the plat in a lot waiting for a train, or it could be delivered to Port Allen, La already. They still can't see those specific details due to the cyber breach that happened just before easter.

Either way, if this is all true, then I'm glad I'm out of JS. "storage"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread