Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thisnthat

Reaction score
Well she finally came home today!
Ordered 01/04/22
Built 02/14/22
Left Mexico 02/28/22
Arrived Benicia 03/30/22
At my dealer 03/31/22
Out for repairs to the bumper (small transit damage from the train ride)
Then picked up today 04/13/22

First song played on the stereo - Baby Got Back. Seemed appropriate….

Meet The Beast!

not too many people can see the top of these trucks without a little assistance...

inquiring minds want to know... just how tall are ya'?

oh - sharp truck :cool:

gator6

Reaction score
I just thought of something. Our truck is at the dealership and all of our papers have been signed, however, we will not be able to take possession of it for about 10 days. Since all papers have been signed and dated is the dealership still responsible for my truck until I take possession? The reason I ask is, the dealership area is getting bad storms so if damage occurs is it still their responsibility?
So, I'm spit balling here, but I would assume that even if all paperwork has been completed the dealership still hasn't completed delivery on their end. If they still have the keys then they are still in custody. I would agree that this would be an insurance co thing, and usually I don't take up insurance payments until I have the keys...

gator6

Reaction score
question for the group....I plan on digging through the forum, but... valve stem adapters for DRWs...suggestions?

ermster02

Reaction score
Good morning guys, how many rail cars will your truck get moved to? I’m currently at KZT. Just curious.

thejeepnewb

Reaction score
Good morning guys, how many rail cars will your truck get moved to? I’m currently at KZT. Just curious.

I assume it varies, but mine has been in the same car (so far) since leaving Saltillo, and it’s currently west of Jacksonville FL (headed to Miami).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ermster02

Reaction score
I assume it varies, but mine has been in the same car (so far) since leaving Saltillo, and it’s currently west of Jacksonville FL (headed to Miami).

Thanks, I’m glad it got out of there before the plant shutdown for holiday. Which model did you get?

gator6

Reaction score
Never sign papers without you taking the vehicle, many different things could happen.

I still haven’t signed anything. MD is trying to get Cap One to title my truck in TX, but they’re pushing back saying my wife has never been a resident. She’s from VA, we’re stationed in FL, but retiring to TX. It’s all semantics, I can shift registration to TX without issue, but the difference in fees and taxes (Tx 6.25 / Duval Co, Fl 7.5) is a bit disappointing.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The truck stays on the same railcar for the whole trip, seems like it's a about 75% get 3 trains to 25% for 2 trains. For ones going by ship it's about 75% one ship and 25% 2 ships, about the same.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Also, KZM is the first train out of Saltillo, every train after that wether 1 or 20 is KZT.

Rex2022

Reaction score
Finally Got a call from my dealer my 2/12 order is a scheduled for 5/11 to built. For who does the spreadsheet my Vin#

3C6UR5NJXNG278484​

DP340

Reaction score
Just contacted the dealership, my status has moved back to D from D1. All they said was that Ram told them some are taking longer than others.

99mo

Reaction score
Just contacted the dealership, my status has moved back to D from D1. All they said was that Ram told them some are taking longer than others.
That is a swift kick. Maybe it will move back early next week. I have the HEMI ordered as well. Way early for me yet.

Users who are viewing this thread