Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

tchur1

Reaction score
Do you have the contact info of the sales person you talked to there? that’s way closer than MD I’m located in Southern California
If youre willing to travel to Reno NV I can share my salespersons contact info. I got about 11% off MSRP and he told me he would do invoice on any orders I sent his way. I bought from Dolan Ram in Reno and I live in Lake Tahoe, CA

waveslayer

Reaction score
I curious who u order from? I'm in Southern California also. My dealer has been horrible on telling me anything. I never heard from them after I placed the order. I always had to call Ram Chat for info about my order. My next order will be with MD. That seems to be the place. Only I found out too late.
Where are you at in Southern California, I can send you to my guy in Utah. I'm in Orange County and refuse to pay these Stealerships any mark ups!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Sauksxs

Reaction score
Seems like they got you on a truck pretty quickly. And like you said, what’s one more truck ride?!
I’m guessing it’ll cost me about double that but the flight there and everything else would easily be over a grand. I like the idea of the app tracking too!
Please fill us in tomorrow with pics. Good luck!
I just flew down a few weeks ago drove 1533 miles home and I had $2100 total cost I had originally planned on trucking but it was to close to leaving on a trip pulling 5th wheel so decided better to pick up an break it in.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
If I placed an order on 4/12 for a Limted HO 3500, after seeing all the deals people have gotten from MD. Would it be worth cancelling the order from my local dealership and going through MD. Mine charged me MSRP + tax, title, & license. Any thoughts or input from those who cancelled an order, or those who ordered from MD? Were you paying less than MSRP and how much less?
About 11.5% below MSRP…they saved me $10,200 on my order. You’ll probably loose your deposit with your current dealer, up that means you still saving way more than that. Call Renae at 337-512-5599 and she’ll do a quote on the phone and tell you exactly what they’ll save you. Only takes about 20 minutes…call, you won’t be sorry!!!

AGar15

Reaction score
About 11.5% below MSRP…they saved me $10,200 on my order. You’ll probably loose your deposit with your current dealer, up that means you still saving way more than that. Call Renae at 337-512-5599 and she’ll do a quote on the phone and tell you exactly what they’ll save you. Only takes about 20 minutes…call, you won’t be sorry!!!
Appreciate it thank you

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Took the opportunity…

a31d15a20522fc8c569bb6ab6b2ea5e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Niiiiiiice!

JustinSane

Reaction score
Got this from Ram Chat today.
Anyone know how long is the stage ?
“Maurice
Thank you for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing your vehicle is waiting for its turn in the assembly line. The vehicle will be entering the build process very soon”.

arx237

Reaction score
Got this from Ram Chat today.
Anyone know how long is the stage ?
“Maurice
Thank you for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing your vehicle is waiting for its turn in the assembly line. The vehicle will be entering the build process very soon”.
You should have an estimated "ship date", that will roughly be your build date. I would ask the dealer for that, ramchat never seemed to be able to access that date on their system for me.

JustinSane

Reaction score
You should have an estimated "ship date", that will roughly be your build date. I would ask the dealer for that, ramchat never seemed to be able to access that date on their system for me.
Yeah they said 6/4. So guess that’s it ugh thx

Icky

Reaction score
I ordered from Browning dodge in Norco. They gave me my VIN about a week after ordering and nothing yet. Which I don’t expect as it’s only been 3 weeks
I ordered from @AndreaChapmanScottsdale I'm not sure what their current pricing is, but alot closer then some of the other options. Flying to pheonix next Friday to pick it up and drive it home to the inland empire.

DesertRacer

Reaction score
If youre willing to travel to Reno NV I can share my salespersons contact info. I got about 11% off MSRP and he told me he would do invoice on any orders I sent his way. I bought from Dolan Ram in Reno and I live in Lake Tahoe, CA
Just messaged you, I’m interested.

UltraS

Reaction score
Anybody else had a problem with their truck inadvertently slipping into reverse? Txt from my dealer 4 weeks ago told me that truck had arrived at the final rail stop in NY awaiting truck ride to dealership. Today, I get a txt saying it's on its on the train to the final rail stop. After pointing this discrepancy out to the dealer, I hear back "you're right...let me find out what's going on..."

Ordered 1/13
Built 3/3
Arrived Bison, NY 3/23
Arrived Mechanicville, NY 4/5
Hitched a ride back south sometime after 4/5???

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
NOT my truck, but there's a Limited 2500 6.7 in Patriot Blue up here in NORCAL (real NORCAL, not that SF bs). Lithia Ram in Eureka. She's on the lot ready to go home if you're really in need. That being said, it IS NOT cheap! I think $91k with the dealer markup.

VIN 36CUR5RL8NG260903

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220504-170038_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220504-170038_Gallery.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 55

Keep_it_fair

Reaction score
Where are you at in Southern California, I can send you to my guy in Utah. I'm in Orange County and refuse to pay these Stealerships any mark ups!

I'm in Riverside. My truck has already shipped. Where its at? I have no clue. I'm just gonna wait it out. My window sticker was 2k higher than the purchase order. But I was expecting it. It'll be cool if it arrives this month. Especially seeing how the other folks have waited even longer, or not even build yet.

waveslayer

Reaction score
I'm in Riverside. My truck has already shipped. Where its at? I have no clue. I'm just gonna wait it out. My window sticker was 2k higher than the purchase order. But I was expecting it. It'll be cool if it arrives this month. Especially seeing how the other folks have waited even longer, or not even build yet.
When did you order yours?

Users who are viewing this thread