Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Well guys she made it to Mark Dodge. Dirty but I guess she had a long trip. Hope to pick up this week. I will send more pictures when I get her home. These pictures actually came from Aaron. Ordered 1/27/22
Looks just like the one I am waiting on!

killborn

Reaction score
I have been trying to get an status update from my dealer and was initially told that a system he called VIN track was down due to a security breach. I’ve seen other folks here appear to get updates this week so o checked in with him again and he sent me the following. My question is (and I’ve asked the dealer the same), why would this impact tracking a build status. My vehicle isn’t even at D yet. Anybody know if they use the same system to track build vs shipping?

Please be advised that our Outbound Transportation provider that consolidates all the North America in-transit and shipping details is experiencing system outages as of April 14th. Dealers should expect to see issues with DealerCONNECT specific to vehicle deliver ETAs, as well as track & trace capabilities until vendor systems are restored. Vehicle shipping will not be impacted, and operations will continue as normal. Updates will be provided as the situation improves.

Icky

Reaction score
I have been trying to get an status update from my dealer and was initially told that a system he called VIN track was down due to a security breach. I’ve seen other folks here appear to get updates this week so o checked in with him again and he sent me the following. My question is (and I’ve asked the dealer the same), why would this impact tracking a build status. My vehicle isn’t even at D yet. Anybody know if they use the same system to track build vs shipping?

Please be advised that our Outbound Transportation provider that consolidates all the North America in-transit and shipping details is experiencing system outages as of April 14th. Dealers should expect to see issues with DealerCONNECT specific to vehicle deliver ETAs, as well as track & trace capabilities until vendor systems are restored. Vehicle shipping will not be impacted, and operations will continue as normal. Updates will be provided as the situation improves.
Well this explains why the dealer can't see where my truck is, supposedly it shipped a few weeks back. Mexico to AZ isn't that far....

pacnw1963

Reaction score
It’s frustrating at times but it’s worth it I haven’t ordered a new vehicle since my 97 Dodge ram DWR. I still have that one with 180,000 miles on it
Kind of the same here - except mine is 9 years younger, a 2006. I'm patient...somewhat :eek:

Cseybert

Reaction score
I don’t know if this has been posted yet but Aaron sent us today along with other instructions. Just to give everybody a heads up.
We will need to complete the process within 4 days of your truck arriving
to secure the sold order protection.

4FOXS8K

Reaction score
I don’t know if this has been posted yet but Aaron sent us today along with other instructions. Just to give everybody a heads up.
We will need to complete the process within 4 days of your truck arriving
to secure the sold order protection.
That is why it would be nice to know “hey we have your truck arriving in the next couple days, just a heads up”.
For me I am planning to drive my truck back to San Diego, and being active duty it can be a little frustrating trying to get a leave chit approved short fused. Aaron sent me this yesterday:
“Once the truck arrives we will email you pictures and a link to the credit application. If you want to finance some where else, no problem, but we should be able to accommodate your financing needs. We will zoom call with you and digitally sign all paperwork. Once all paperwork is completed we can either ship you your truck or you can fly in to get it. If you need a few weeks (even 30 or so days) to pick up, that won’t be a problem.”

Last edited:

Rabtado

Reaction score
Good news just talked to ramchat and was told that I am in the paint stage! Does this really mean that the truck is being built or is it just another "blowing smoke " quote by ramchat.

223500DRW

Reaction score
never know they told me my truck was but and sitting there for 3 months before it was ever built. hopefully for u its built. I don't trust them I trust calling the srt team and getting there info. they do work on Saturdays half day so ur ttruck ould be built today. once it hits paint it flies through production

arx237

Reaction score
Good news just talked to ramchat and was told that I am in the paint stage! Does this really mean that the truck is being built or is it just another "blowing smoke " quote by ramchat.
no smoke being blown. expect EL in 24-48 hours...ish unless it gets hung up in vendors.

DebH

Reaction score
Question for those who have picked up from MD. Any issues from staff about leaving vehicle as is before pickup? No tags removed or plastics wrap taken off and such. It’s kinda dumb I know but it’s my present and I want to be the one to unwrap it.
No problem whatsoever! I asked them not to wash or prep it and was actually called back to see if it was ok to remove window stickers before doing so. I had to do a more careful walk around before doing paperwork, but after getting it home and washing it found the paint to be really nice. One of the best of vehicles I have ordered. I'm dropping it off tomorrow for the entire front-end PPF and ceramic coating. Debbie

BobinCo

Reaction score
Question for those who have picked up from MD. Any issues from staff about leaving vehicle as is before pickup? No tags removed or plastics wrap taken off and such. It’s kinda dumb I know but it’s my present and I want to be the one to unwrap it.
Well, based on this site, getting ceramic coated before I pick mine up on 5/13 so...they will do an excellent job of cleaning the exterior...

ElkRam

Reaction score
I just noticed the build date on my door jamb, 3-22. I had window sticker on 3/12. What is actual build date?

2022 Ram 3500 SRW Limited Longhorn. 6.7 HO Pearl white.
Ordered 10/20/2021, delivered 4/14/2022

gator6

Reaction score
Finally able to get it clean (ish, the kids decided to use all my window cleaner on their makeup mirrors) get the drone in the air for a good shot, and the thing says “low batt, return to base”…

e9ba442fa01661c7d6ccce61364eb5b6.jpg

33ad34103747354fd3305629c15141fc.jpg

40dd52e7d10fc106ba65e140acaaf061.jpg

9488f00941ad150dc3a3097ffa331675.jpg

7bff317a9ddd2749bff1094d3ff0896e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread