Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

arx237

Reaction score
Fantastic and thank you.

Nope unfortunately it has to be Canada / Us thing. When I click on the link it brings me to a Ram page click Canada or US boooo
Try clicking U.S.?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 15.53.48.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 15.53.48.png
    542.8 KB · Views: 33

Lockhart2020

Reaction score
Try clicking U.S.?
Excellent and thank you

Yeah it must recognize that I’m in Canada and won’t allowed me access for whatever reason. I can enter Canada with the link but just freezes when I click on U.S.

Thank you again

pacnw1963

Reaction score
1650489541638.jpeg

Was driving home from Baton Rouge to Lafayette today, coming off of the Mississippi River Bridge in to Port Allen, and thought I would take a picture for those whose trucks are sitting in Port Allen waiting on a transport to MD in Lake Charles. I wish my wide-hipped beast was sitting there waiting for me, but unfortunately it hasn’t even been built yet. For those whose trucks are sitting there, no worries, they are almost home! I did notice a granite dually, along with a red and 2 white CC loaded on a rig ready to leave.

Last edited:

gator6

Reaction score
Aaron told me not to wash it till Friday, Saturday to be safe, to allow the ceramic to cure. He did tell me that I could hose it down though. It needed it as it was covered in dust and pollen…very distracting staring at a dirty hood for 800 miles.

Looks decent now. Tell your dealers to put the mirrors in “tow mode” when they first wash it. There was a healthy amount of dirt under the mirror when I moved it.

a2fd1e37609724d272cb76c8e31f635e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
View attachment 36235Picked it up Monday and got back yesterday after the 1,100 mile trip. Mark Dodge notified me Saturday it had arrived and they were able to get the paperwork done and have it prepped by Monday morning. Aaron and Thomas and Charles were great to work with. I had a glitch in my down payment wire given the short turnaround and they were able to help me get it all straighten out so that I was on the road by noon or so. I highly recommend them. They were very streamlined and very friendly. The only hiccup I had was in the last half hour my iphone quit working with the radio and I could play music or anything. Not sure what all went on there but I deleted the phone and upon restart all seemed good when I sync'd the phone back up.

Mine had a little bit of connection problems at first, seems to be good now. I had one “glitch” on the way home, the CarPlay switched from Apple Maps to some kinda setup window, but went right back when I told it to.

gator6

Reaction score
Mines either at the port or almost there ordered 1/31 Built 3/31 brv10 said it was to deliver yesterday he thinks so maybe another two weeks to get to the dealer.

I just called Aaron and told him I was a bit tight on my timeline for moving into the 5er. He made a phone call and it was delivered a week later. That could’ve just been coincidence, but worked either way.

DebH

Reaction score
View attachment 36257

Was driving home from Baton Rouge to Lafayette today, coming off of the Mississippi River Bridge in to Port Allen, and thought I would take a picture for those whose trucks are sitting in Port Allen waiting on a transport to MD in Lake Charles. I wish my wide-hipped beast was sitting there waiting for me, but unfortunately it hasn’t even been built yet. For those whose trucks are sitting there, no worries, they are almost home! I did notice a granite dually, along with a red and 2 white CC loaded on a rig ready to leave.
I saw that when passing through to take delivery of my truck last week.

Attachments

• 20220412_115059.jpg
    20220412_115059.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 91

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Aaron told me not to wash it till Friday, Saturday to be safe, to allow the ceramic to cure. He did tell me that I could hose it down though. It needed it as it was covered in dust and pollen…very distracting staring at a dirty hood for 800 miles.

Looks decent now. Tell your dealers to put the mirrors in “tow mode” when they first wash it. There was a healthy amount of dirt under the mirror when I moved it.

a2fd1e37609724d272cb76c8e31f635e.jpg

That is definitely government quarters if memory serves me correctly! Love, love, love the 3500!!!! Was the ceramic coat something MD did or was it something you added through the dealer?

gator6

Reaction score
That is definitely government quarters if memory serves me correctly! Love, love, love the 3500!!!! Was the ceramic coat something MD did or was it something you added through the dealer?

They got a guy who does them for $700. Guess he gets so much business he can trim his rates.

It sounds a lot like how my wife explains how she prices clients. It’s crazy how much the hair industry marks up their products.

And yes, it is government quarters, I’m right behind the kennel that is across from the gas station on MAYPORT.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
They got a guy who does them for $700. Guess he gets so much business he can trim his rates.

It sounds a lot like how my wife explains how she prices clients. It’s crazy how much the hair industry marks up their products.

And yes, it is government quarters, I’m right behind the kennel that is across from the gas station on MAYPORT.

Did MD contact you about it prior to pick up?

gator6

Reaction score
Spare? I checked all over the hitch and couldn’t find a spot for it, all the main castle nuts have them.

I didn’t see it in my inspection tough.
1ec760359d32aa247d6954941d824aba.jpg

4FOXS8K

Reaction score
View attachment 36257

Can maybe the red one be mine? I would like that very much. Last I heard I should be there or about there.

killborn

Reaction score
I'm a preferred pricing buyer (Bell Canada) in Canada too with dealer invoice plus $25. My local dealer doesn't even question it but I've had issues in the past with dealers in Alberta before not wanting to give it to me. Really though based on the market right now they don't have to.
I went to 5 or 6 dealers in Calgary who wouldn’t honour the Preferred pricing code, one or two did but didn’t offer the full amount. Finally found a dealer where we do a lot of corporate business and locked in my Longhorn with $10k off and close the deal pre tax at around $94k. I’m pretty happy with that.

Users who are viewing this thread