Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

SOLD -- 2023 Power Wagon - built with Carli Dominator (Nashville, TN)

FOR SALE - built 2023 Power Wagon Purchased new last May, it now has 13,800 miles. It’s my daily driver so this will go up. It has not been off road, it's in excellent condition. No damage or issues. The truck has the Level 2 Group, Bed Utility Group, Sunroof, Blind-spot detection and RamBox...
  2. D

DECKED D BAG - BRAND NEW - $100

I have a new Decked D Bag that I don’t need. Full transparency: One of the interior zippers (on one of the small pouches) occasionally requires a few attempts to close, but it does close. Located in Nashville, Tennessee. Color is tan, and asking price is $100. I don’t want to ship it, thanks.
  3. D

FS - New 2023 Power Wagon OEM suspension - $750 - Nashville

I had the OEM suspension removed from my truck with 31 miles on it. Asking $750, I am willing to ship if buyer arranges and pays for shipping. Located in Nashville, TN. Please feel free to reach out with questions or requests for additional photos.
  4. D

2023 Power Wagon - desertfox73 Build

Ordered the truck in December, had it shipped straight from the dealer to my shop in Ohio. First phase of the build is nearly complete, I should be getting the truck in a couple of days. Mod list is: Carli Dominator full suspension with R2 high capacity coils Thuren rear track bar CJC fog light...
  5. D

SOLD - New 2023 Power Wagon Stock Wheels & Tires - Nashville/Cincinnati

My truck arrived, and is now at the shop for some work. The stock wheels are coming off, and I won't need them. Wheels and tires are literally brand new, I believe the odometer disclosure statement showed 12 miles on the odometer. Asking $1,500 for the set of 4. The truck is currently in...
  6. D

Wheel inset (inside fender)

For anyone who has their Power Wagon, can you tell me how far inside the wheel arch/fender flare the face of the wheel sits? Meaning, if you drop a weighted string from the edge of the flare, how far does it sit from the face of the wheel? Thanks.
  7. D

2023 Power Wagon Started Assembly!

Received notification today from RAM that my 2023 PW has officially started assembly. Ordered on 12/24, went D1 on 1/9, and assembly process started today. Much faster than I thought, I haven't even really started accumulating mods yet! I might have to drive it stock for a while lol.
  8. D

2023 Order Restrictions/Problems?

I know there's a thread about 2023 orders in general, but I thought I would create this one to specifically discuss any restrictions or issues people are running into when trying to order. The banks opened a few days ago, but there still seem to be some big hiccups. In my case, my dealer is...
  9. D

How to order a 2023 Power Wagon?

Just had a confusing (and somewhat frustrating) experience at my local dealer. I went in to order a 2023 Power Wagon; I had spec'd out my build online, although I can only spec out a 2022 online. We were trying to replicate the same build for a 2023 model. When we went through the dealer's...
  10. D

Painted Grill Surround?

Has anyone painted the pieces surrounding the grill (not the grill itself) to match the body color? I had a Laramie 2500 and liked the paint-matched surrounds - now that I’m planning to order a 2023 PW, I’m thinking of having them painted to match the body, but curious to see if anyone has done...
  11. D

2021 AEV Prospector XL For Sale - SOLD

Selling my 2021 AEV Prospector XL with everything you see in the photos (except the baby seat!). Well taken care of, never abused, has just over 11,400 miles on the odometer; it's driven occasionally, so miles will change. Reason for selling: I have a Jeep 392 on order, and don't need two...
  12. D

2021 AEV Prospector XL with Nuthouse Industries adds

Big day today. Drove up to Morrow, Ohio, to have the rest of my "big gear" installed by Nuthouse Industries. This is the third truck I've worked with them on, and every time it's perfect. Tom, Ryan, Selina and Andy are absolutely incredible to work with, and their products are incredibly well...
  13. D

FREE Spare Tire/Wheel from new 2500 - Nashville

I don't need the stock spare wheel/tire, so if someone would like to come pick it up, you're welcome to it. It's from a 2021 Laramie 2500; the truck has the night package, though I have no idea if that has any bearing on what the spare wheel looks like compared with some of the other trims. I...
  14. D

2021 Prospector XL and AEV Shop Tour

I ordered my Prospector XL in February, and 7 months later I took delivery. Aside from the numerous delays in manufacturing/sourcing parts, the final delay was the inability to find transport from AEV's shop in Wixom, Michigan. So I finally just decided to fly up there and drive it back myself...
  15. D

FREE - 3-Ton Powerbuilt bottle jack stand combination (2) - Nashville

Located in Nashville, TN. I have two (2) bottle jack/jack stand units from Powerbuilt. Never used, and will likely never be used. I will give them away to whomever claims them first and can come pick them up. I won’t be shipping these. Jacks will support 6000 pounds each and can reach a total...
  16. D

New member from Nashville

Just wanted to say hi - I've visited the forums a number of times over the last several months learning more about the HD platform, and I'll finally take delivery of my first HD RAM in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to connecting with everyone, especially those in the...