Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Power Wagon Started Assembly!

Desertfox73

Reaction score
Received notification today from RAM that my 2023 PW has officially started assembly. Ordered on 12/24, went D1 on 1/9, and assembly process started today. Much faster than I thought, I haven't even really started accumulating mods yet! I might have to drive it stock for a while lol.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Received notification today from RAM that my 2023 PW has officially started assembly. Ordered on 12/24, went D1 on 1/9, and assembly process started today. Much faster than I thought, I haven't even really started accumulating mods yet! I might have to drive it stock for a while lol.
Congrats man! Did they give you an estimated ship date?

While I'm happy for you, but its SO FRUSTRATING dealing with Ram and how they schedule trucks. I ordered my level 1 PW 3 months before you and mine still hasn't budged past D1 status yet.

Desertfox73

Reaction score
Congrats man! Did they give you an estimated ship date?

While I'm happy for you, but its SO FRUSTRATING dealing with Ram and how they schedule trucks. I ordered my level 1 PW 3 months before you and mine still hasn't budged past D1 status yet.
Their scheduling process is a mess, makes no sense. I joined the TRX forum a year ago when guys had been waiting a year for their trucks, i placed an order and had similar luck, received mine in 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread