Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD -- 2023 Power Wagon - built with Carli Dominator (Nashville, TN)

Desertfox73

Reaction score
FOR SALE - built 2023 Power Wagon

Purchased new last May, it now has 13,800 miles. It’s my daily driver so this will go up. It has not been off road, it's in excellent condition. No damage or issues.

The truck has the Level 2 Group, Bed Utility Group, Sunroof, Blind-spot detection and RamBox Cargo Management System

Modifications installed before I took delivery are:
  • Carli Dominator full system with R2 high capacity coils
  • PSC steering box with ram assist
  • Trail Ready / CJC simulated beadlock wheels (20x9.5)
  • Nitto Trail Grappler 38x13.50r20 (plenty of life remaining, speedo is calibrated)
  • Factor 55 fairlead / Flatlink XXL / Rope Guard
  • CJC Baja Design fog light kit with amber squadron lights
  • Ty Vole wheel well trim kit (eliminates rubbing up front)
  • CJC Intercooler guard
  • AMP Research power steps
  • Coiling cover compatible with RamBox
  • Nuthouse Industries aluminum Expedition bed slide (1000# capacity, full extension with cut out for fridge)

I do not have the original parts that came off the truck, those were sold when I took delivery.

Asking $78,000 for a truck that is extremely capable and ready to go, open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

• IMG_7606.jpeg
    IMG_7606.jpeg
    627.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7607.jpeg
    IMG_7607.jpeg
    472.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Nuthouse 5.jpg
    Nuthouse 5.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Nuthouse 4.jpg
    Nuthouse 4.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 70
  • WINDOW STICKER.jpeg
    WINDOW STICKER.jpeg
    726.9 KB · Views: 73

Enve46

Reaction score
Love your build, why are you getting rid of it already? I just bought my 23 PW in patriot blue and Im in your backyard, Franklin. Love the whole set up, suspension wheels tires

Desertfox73

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm selling for a combination of reasons, partly because I don't have the time to use it as it's meant to be used (which I knew at the time I built it but did it anyway!), partly because I commute back and forth to Florida for work once a month and I'm looking at something that's more commuter friendly, and partly because we change cars often and I have ADD :).

Enve46

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm selling for a combination of reasons, partly because I don't have the time to use it as it's meant to be used (which I knew at the time I built it but did it anyway!), partly because I commute back and forth to Florida for work once a month and I'm looking at something that's more commuter friendly, and partly because we change cars often and I have ADD :).
Im the same way so I get it. Its a great deal for someone to have a turn key truck! If you end up considering parting anything let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread