Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD - New 2023 Power Wagon Stock Wheels & Tires - Nashville/Cincinnati

Desertfox73

Reaction score
My truck arrived, and is now at the shop for some work. The stock wheels are coming off, and I won't need them.

Wheels and tires are literally brand new, I believe the odometer disclosure statement showed 12 miles on the odometer.

Asking $1,500 for the set of 4.

The truck is currently in Morrow, Ohio (about 45 minutes north of Cincinnati), and it'll be there for the next few weeks. After that, it will be at my house in Nashville.

Attachments

• pickup-27.jpeg
    pickup-27.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 75
  • Dealer PDI9.jpg
    Dealer PDI9.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 74

freebird_78

Reaction score
If you ever consider splitting them up, I'm interested in a matching spare for my PW.

JD2510

Reaction score
What size are the tires and rims? I was unable to tell from the picture

Antbarlows

Reaction score
My truck arrived, and is now at the shop for some work. The stock wheels are coming off, and I won't need them.

Wheels and tires are literally brand new, I believe the odometer disclosure statement showed 12 miles on the odometer.

Asking $1,500 for the set of 4.

The truck is currently in Morrow, Ohio (about 45 minutes north of Cincinnati), and it'll be there for the next few weeks. After that, it will be at my house in Nashville.
I’m interested you still have these? I’d like to buy them could you message me

Users who are viewing this thread