Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I did not. Ordered in Lakeland got the same deal mark dodge offers.
  2. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ordered June 15th. And it finally arrived at the dealership. Will be picking up tomorrow.
  3. J

2022 3500 Tradesman vs Big Horn

Are you looking to have a purchase prince around $65k or sticker price…I have a fully optioned big horn Sri 75k that I’m getting for around 65k. call mark dodge and option it they way you want.
  4. J

Posted my build back in may, post #6 on the first page. Now on pg 705 over 14k post and I finally have a build sheet on cryptostickers. Might get this truck before the end of the year.
  5. J

Order may 14-15th and just got a call from my dealer saying the system has a ship date of 8/23. Said it will be 2-3 weeks after that to the dealership. He also said don’t hold him to the 8/23 it’s just what the systems says. But it’s something.
  6. J

My build sheet updated with pricing…there is about a $1000 increase to the base pricing per my dealer.
  7. J

I have being talking to mike p. I think there doing 4% below invoice for 2022 orders.
  8. J

I think they usually shut down to retool make updates. But we’re in crazy times now so who knows.
  9. J

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Correct, haven’t gotten pricing yet...we were working on the 21 build and they stopped taking orders. i think they are doing 3-4% below invoice now on 22s...
  10. J

dealership in Lakeland. I believe on 2022s they are 3-4% lower then invoice...he was able to do the 6-7% still because we had been working on a 2021 build.
  11. J

I ordered mine Friday also...6% under invoice - rebates.
  12. J

Price negotiated from MSRP

heres a build with it showing the UConnect 5
  13. J

Yes he told me all options had the UConnect 5...
  14. J

ordering my 2022 now...UConnect 5 is listed on the build sheet.
  15. J

2022s can be ordered now...dealerships don’t have pricing info yet though.
  16. J

Ordering my 2022..sales guy mentioned the 360 trailer camera option, and uconnect 5. Everything else seems to be the same as what I was looking at for 2021. Attached is what I think I’m going with...I’ve thought about the different tech packages But I think I’m gonna skip them.