Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 3500 Tradesman vs Big Horn

AzShawn

Reaction score
Sold my 2021 "loaded" 2500 Trademans yesterday in preparation for ordering a 3500 HO. I was not unhappy with the Tradesman. I thought It was very nice compared to my 2011 2500hd LT Duramax. I have a few questions that I am hoping the group can help me out with before placing my order. My plan is to either order a fairly loaded Tradesman less trailer tech or a stripped Big Horn without any group upgrades. I can not find any pictures or examples of a 2022 3500 Big Horn without additional equipment group upgrades. Will the base Big Horn interior be "nicer" than the Level 2 Trademan? Or am I better off loading out a Tradesmans and saving a few thousand dollars? The goal is to keep the build around 65k. Must haves include, SBCC, HO, 4wd, 5th wheel prep.
Thanks
Shawn

bigrobtemp

Reaction score
I just ordered a Big Horn coming from a very well equipped Tradesman. I posted my window stickers for both. I am getting the Big Horn next week. I sold that Tradesman for 65 about 2 weeks ago. I only paid 50 after employee discounts and rebates at the time. It only had about 17000 miles and was in like new condition.

Attachments

• 2022Ram.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Ram3500.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 13

The1adman

Reaction score
Sold my 2021 "loaded" 2500 Trademans yesterday in preparation for ordering a 3500 HO. I was not unhappy with the Tradesman. I thought It was very nice compared to my 2011 2500hd LT Duramax. I have a few questions that I am hoping the group can help me out with before placing my order. My plan is to either order a fairly loaded Tradesman less trailer tech or a stripped Big Horn without any group upgrades. I can not find any pictures or examples of a 2022 3500 Big Horn without additional equipment group upgrades. Will the base Big Horn interior be "nicer" than the Level 2 Trademan? Or am I better off loading out a Tradesmans and saving a few thousand dollars? The goal is to keep the build around 65k. Must haves include, SBCC, HO, 4wd, 5th wheel prep.
Thanks
Shawn
I went from a loaded 2020 Tradesman to 2021 Bighorn. The interior is nicer on the Bighorn but I always prefer Tradesman package.

Reaction score
Are you looking to have a purchase prince around $65k or sticker price…I have a fully optioned big horn Sri 75k that I’m getting for around 65k. call mark dodge and option it they way you want.

tnpete

Reaction score
I looked at both, priced both. Felt I was better off with the Big Horn. Plus wife wanted Auto Climate control and heated seats.
So got a Group C Big horn with 5th wheel prep, Bed lights and DRW SO 6.7 Upgraded seats with full console 8.4 screen without GPS.
Were paying under $63,000 before taxes. But that price has risen around $1000. from now to when we ordered Sept 13th.
3500 BIG HORN CREW CAB 4X4 DRW, Customer Preferred Package 2HZ 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine, 6-Spd Automatic 68RFE Transmission, Bright White , Premium Cloth Bucket Seats,Black/Light Mountain Brown, LED Bed Lighting, 50 Gallon Fuel Tank, , Auto Level Rear Air Suspension, Level C Equipment Group,

Users who are viewing this thread