Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

tnpete

Reaction score
View attachment 26775

For my fellow Mark Dodge people, how accurate was your ETA window? I'd be ecstatic if I can pick this up before xmas this year! About 20-ish pages back there was a lot of talk of delays at Port Allen. Just curious if that was taken into account or not with the window provided. Will have to book a last minute flight at some point. Getting excited!
Still waiting and mine was 11/22 to 12/03. Now its 11/29 to 12 13. So yes expect a wait at Port Allen. Mine was loaded on a rail car in MX 11/10

NordicNevs

Reaction score
You could have checked the LED headlight option. Its $995.00 I think.

I couldn’t check any box. That was on their end. That said I made it clear that I wanted the LEDs so if it doesn’t come with it for whatever reason I might just reorder.
Sounds petty I know but after waiting what will be nearly 6 months I refuse to drop $1500 more into headlights + alphaOBD + harnesses that could have been from the factory.

rauan

Reaction score
For my fellow Mark Dodge people, how accurate was your ETA window? I'd be ecstatic if I can pick this up before xmas this year! About 20-ish pages back there was a lot of talk of delays at Port Allen. Just curious if that was taken into account or not with the window provided. Will have to book a last minute flight at some point. Getting excited!
My truck is still at Port Allen since 11/20. It takes between a week to two weeks to get your truck to MD. I hope my truck will show up at MD in the next couple of days.

Last edited:

NordicNevs

Reaction score
My truck is still at Port Allen since 11/20. It takes between a week to two weeks to get your truck to MD. I hop my truck will show up at MD in the next couple of days.

Same. I have been at the port for a week now. I expect another 1-2 before it arrives.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
I couldn’t check any box. That was on their end. That said I made it clear that I wanted the LEDs so if it doesn’t come with it for whatever reason I might just reorder.
Sounds petty I know but after waiting what will be nearly 6 months I refuse to drop $1500 more into headlights + alphaOBD + harnesses that could have been from the factory.
Thought I was getting LED Headlights as well since the Tail Lights are LED. I wasn't given an option to check nor did the dealer identify this option. It's an actual nightmare to navigate the ordering system. In order to obtain one item you want to must pay for several others you don't. Some items identified in Package Options are also included in Standard Equipment. I ordered the $4K Level (2/B/C) whatever RAM was calling it during the time I purchased. The Packaging Numbers/Letters changed during my build.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Thought I was getting LED Headlights as well since the Tail Lights are LED. I wasn't given an option to check nor did the dealer identify this option. It's an actual nightmare to navigate the ordering system. In order to obtain one item you want to must pay for several others you don't. Some items identified in Package Options are also included in Standard Equipment. I ordered the $4K Level (2/B/C) whatever RAM was calling it during the time I purchased. The Packaging Numbers/Letters changed during my build.

I have a call into marks.

I’ll see if they can take care of it or do a reorder for me.

Bummer but I’m not gonna deal with the retrofit stuff. Never seemed to workout for me in the past and headlights for me are almost as important as the color I choose for my truck haha.

Might end up waiting another 6mo….oh well. Let’s me optimist and see what they come up with. Marks has been awesome. I expect that will continue.

owdiss78

Reaction score
Some days I wish I never found the forum with so much info and see builds popping up weeks after your own and no movement yet. I’m going on 3 months soon and I can’t even think what 6 to 7 months be like. I can’t wait to get some kind of movement just to feel like my $50,000 down payment was for something. Very happy for the lucky ones seeing builds pop up by the day can’t wait to see more pics of your trucks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DougB

Reaction score

ACEd

Reaction score
I have a call into marks.

I’ll see if they can take care of it or do a reorder for me.

Bummer but I’m not gonna deal with the retrofit stuff. Never seemed to workout for me in the past and headlights for me are almost as important as the color I choose for my truck haha.

Might end up waiting another 6mo….oh well. Let’s me optimist and see what they come up with. Marks has been awesome. I expect that will continue.
Wait time still seems to be pretty random but i got my Sept order in just over 10 weeks.
I believe someone was claiming 7 weeks - production did not start til early August so i would take 6 months as an extreme but still no excuse for the May-July orders not to be completed 3.5 mo into production in my mind.

Christofo

Reaction score
Some days I wish I never found the forum with so much info and see builds popping up weeks after your own and no movement yet. I’m going on 3 months soon and I can’t even think what 6 to 7 months be like. I can’t wait to get some kind of movement just to feel like my $50,000 down payment was for something. Very happy for the lucky ones seeing builds pop up by the day can’t wait to see more pics of your trucks

You put $50k down to order the truck? o_O

Scubaz66

Reaction score

I sometimes agree regarding the wait for my Truck to be built. Too much conflicting information on who provides the best info, (Dealer, FCA, RAM Chat, different locations to find Build Sheets, Window Stickers, etc). I know my dealer gets tired of me asking questions and I don't want to "T" off RAM Chat or FCA by asking too many questions for fear my truck will be placed on the back burner however, there are lots of good information regarding RAM Trucks on this site. I watch trucks being built all around mine (purchases before and purchases after I purchased) but no one knows why mine isn't moving.

Dan222500

Reaction score
Wait time still seems to be pretty random but i got my Sept order in just over 10 weeks.
I believe someone was claiming 7 weeks - production did not start til early August so i would take 6 months as an extreme but still no excuse for the May-July orders not to be completed 3.5 mo into production in my mind.
What kinda trick did you order?

Porkchopexpress

Reaction score
So, latest update for sheet today. No build sheet that I can find so far and I will contact dealership today to see if they have an estimated shipping date. Just in time for the holiday shipping rush!!
VIN3C6UR5NL3NG156583
Patriot Blue 2500 Mega Cab Laramie NE Cummins 4x4 with Lvl B with Tow tech package/Safety Group B, auto level, power deploy steps, 5th wheel prep
View attachment 26773
3C6UR5NL9NG156510 is my vin, pretty close to same number. Ramchat offered no help on my status. Had a ship date of Dec 2nd. No clue now when it will be done

kennelpj

Reaction score
When was your truck built? I’m a MD order and was built on 11/25. I checked Saturday and there were no shipping ETA available.
KZ status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was built on 11/23, Window sticker on 11/25 and shipped 11/27 (I think).

@brv10 PM'd me and said its a 5 day transit by rail. So I'd expect it to arrive at Port Allen in a few more days. I asked ramchat last week and they had no ETA. Gave it a shot this morning and got the response above.

owdiss78

Reaction score
I sometimes agree regarding the wait for my Truck to be built. Too much conflicting information on who provides the best info, (Dealer, FCA, RAM Chat, different locations to find Build Sheets, Window Stickers, etc). I know my dealer gets tired of me asking questions and I don't want to "T" off RAM Chat or FCA by asking too many questions for fear my truck will be placed on the back burner however, there are lots of good information regarding RAM Trucks on this site. I watch trucks being built all around mine (purchases before and purchases after I purchased) but no one knows why mine isn't moving.

Yes I love all the info I’m sure sometimes we have more info here then a dealer can provide. And yes some times all I want is the info why I’m being skipped or what part missing I mean common someone has to know something just provide us info.. instead of good news your in scheduling phase parts are being gathered for months on end

ACEd

Reaction score
What kinda trick did you order?
3500 SRW Longhorn Megacab SO Diesel Level 1 + Tow Tech, Towmode Camera, Rambox, and Trailer Tire TPMS which held it up in JS for about 10 days
The timeline below is provided for information - not intended as a brag - and not sure why I was so lucky on the 13th. Should have bought a Lottery Ticket 9/13

Order Bergeron CDJR New Orleans - 9/13
D1 - 9/20
Tracomax to Utilimaster - 10/15 8:44 PM
Saltillo Truck Assy Plant to Tracomex Saltillo Yard - 10/16 8:06 PM
JS Waiting for TTPMS
Eq List - 10/18 (JS)
Tracomex to Saltillo Truck Assy Plant - 10/27 2:14 PM
Window Stkr - 11/01
Ship 11/06 3:39 AM (Port Allen Ramp ETA 11/15)
South San Antonio Tx - 11/09 7:30 AM (ETA 11/14-11/29)
Livonia, La Rail Yard (Hold) - 11/14 1:04 PM (New ETA 11/17-11/26)
Port Allen La Railhead - 11/18 8:14 AM (New ETA 11/18-11/26)
KZX 11/23
Notified by dealer - 11/24 4:00 PM
Picked up Bergeron CDJR New Orleans - 11/26
10 weeks + 1 day order to dealer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread