Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

CDNgoat

Reaction score
5 months 3 days. Worth the wait ! Glad to bring it home today !View attachment 16446
Im on Van Island and order in Feb , Did you get your window sticker from Crypto, I got one from FCA Canada about a month ago but its not the black and white Monroney and crypto cant find the vin and the dealer says its still in D sorry rant. CONGRATS on your ride looks nice silver

Cumminsownr

Reaction score
Where are you getting your status updates? Is there an online tool/system that you're using? Would love to be able to track and see my status!
Getting my updates right from the salesman that I am dealing with at the dealership.

Reaction score
Where did you order from? And do you know what their standard pricing is for orders? I wasn’t sure how hard to negotiate this far in advance.
dealership in Lakeland. I believe on 2022s they are 3-4% lower then invoice...he was able to do the 6-7% still because we had been working on a 2021 build.

lwilde0422

Reaction score
Talked to Phil this morning - he said truck is in The Dulles Oregon - might be there as soon as Tuesday. I already made a plan to arrive Thursday night 27th and pick up truck Friday morning. That will give some wiggle room in case there’s a delay. Plan to send over copies of credit union check and True drive coupon ahead of time - hoping I can just quickly go through the paperwork. No idea how my truck seems to be before Gimme’s - I thought his was ahead of me in Texas.
Looks like about 12 weeks on the button - happy with that since I had all the technology and probably got delayed with Chips- plus a stop at the body vendor.
How do you get the true car coupon? I have been messing around on there site but I don't understand where everyone gets the coupon from??

DougB

Reaction score
dealership in Lakeland. I believe on 2022s they are 3-4% lower then invoice...he was able to do the 6-7% still because we had been working on a 2021 build.
Did you get an actual price of just guarantee of 6% under the new 2022 invoice pricing?

Per Mark Dodge, they have not been given pricing info yet for the 2022s. Not sure if this a per dealer thing or what.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
How do you get the true car coupon? I have been messing around on there site but I don't understand where everyone gets the coupon from??
All I did was sign up for a account so I could see the prices. They sent me an email with the incentives. Maybe I did a lot of inquires in a few days so they sent me a second one for $1000.

Reaction score
Did you get an actual price of just guarantee of 6% under the new 2022 invoice pricing?

Per Mark Dodge, they have not been given pricing info yet for the 2022s. Not sure if this a per dealer thing or what.
Correct, haven’t gotten pricing yet...we were working on the 21 build and they stopped taking orders. i think they are doing 3-4% below invoice now on 22s...

bdgibson78

Reaction score
How are people managing to get 6% under invoice?? I qualified for FCA advantage pricing which I think is invoice +1% - or around 15% under MSRP all together with rebates, incentives and the advantage pricing. My sticker MSRP is $72,795+ taxes, I paid $61,500+ taxes.

Am I getting this right that people are getting 21-22% under MSRP on factory ordered trucks?? If what I am reading is correct, people are getting 6-7% better than I did, so just wondering if its worth pressing my dealer for more $$$!!

Last edited:

cdrjack

Reaction score
So, so glad this forum pointed me towards the now-semi-famous Phillip Olson at Bud Clary's Auburn, WA location. Got a build in with him (in what looks like the last couple of weeks for MY2021), and so far, everything's 5 stars:

2021 Ram 4500 Chassis Cab 4x4
Cummins & Aisin
Laramie Crew Cab with 60" cab-to-axle
Billet silver over black leather
UConnect 4C 8.4" w/ NAV
Adaptive steering system
Trailer tire pressure monitoring
Towing tech group & Parksense F/R
Max tow package (4.44's)
74 gallon fuel tanks (52 & 22gal)

Stickers for 72,200... Phillip offered 62,200 before 2-3k in incentives and a very reasonable $150 doc fee (13.85% off msrp b4 incentives/doc/ttl). The bonkers part is that my 2020 Ram 2500 Hemi Big Horn Megacab (which I was intending to have for 10 years, until the prospect of full-time RV life had other plans for us) is worth 6-7k more in trade-in now than what I paid for it last fall, so there's only a few grand difference to kick in.. crazy times.

5/3 Ordered
5/14 D1 & VIN
5/31 Est. ship date, but there's a better chance of pigs flying, I'd say

Sasquatch

Reaction score
How are people managing to get 6% under invoice?? I qualified for FCA advantage pricing which I think is invoice +1% - or around 15% under MSRP all together with rebates, incentives and the advantage pricing. My sticker MSRP is $72,795+ taxes, I paid $61,500+ taxes.

Am I getting this right that people are getting 21-22% under MSRP on factory ordered trucks?? If what I am reading is correct, people are getting 6-7% better than I did, so just wondering if its worth pressing my dealer for more $$
So Ram Chat says my truck is out getting the accessories I ordered installed, no ETA on delivery. Dealer says ETA is Thursday. So whos correct???
Also found out that the Bed cover is not on the build sheet and RAM chat said if its not on the build sheet, then its not ordered. So my dealer might have dropped the ball on that one. I can always order one so no deal breaker.
In my case there was a discrepancy in the delivery system between ram chat and what the dealer was seeing. The dealer told me truck had been shipped but was still in Mexico, but I didn’t have a window sticker. This went on a couple weeks until I got the window sticker and then the truck quickly moved across the border. I really think as others have said that you won’t get the sticker until truck clears body vendor and the truck is weighed, finalized, etc for shipment. For some reason I think the info the dealer receives is suspect until it actually leaves the plant or body vendor and the window sticker is produced. Shortly after the sticker the VIN will show towing capacity in ram website. After the sticker, then it seems the dealer info, especially once it leaves Mexico, is dead on.

KevoTheFord

Reaction score
16 weeks later, took delivery over the weekend. Arrived really really dirty. Took it home from the dealership unwashed and did some paint correction and then ceramic coated it
View attachment 16464View attachment 16463
Beautiful truck, I love that Patriot Blue Pearl!! Can't wait for mine to show up. How much paint correction did it need? I am planning on paint correcting and ceramic coating mine when it arrives as well

smccar2016

Reaction score
My truck finally made it to the train yard in Winston-Salem. Now she’s being held up because she was damaged in transit. Dealership said it could be something as simple as a scratched bumper. Anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSpence81

Reaction score
Anyone with a late '21 build seeing Uconnect 5 in the sheet? Under the '21 MY Ram website, it says "if" your truck has uconnect 5 it will do wireless carplay.
I hope mine gets it. I ordered 4/20 and it is in framing now.

blazenfire

Reaction score
Beautiful truck, I love that Patriot Blue Pearl!! Can't wait for mine to show up. How much paint correction did it need? I am planning on paint correcting and ceramic coating mine when it arrives as well
There were at least 3 deep scratches that required heavy cutting compound and I still couldnt get them out. In the end, I just told myself its just a truck and moved on lol. Otherwise very few surface scratches. I asked them not to wash it, therefore it didnt have any swirls at all prior to me bringing it home. This is the condition I got it in.
IMG_2746.jpg
IMG_2774.jpg

AJDANTE

Reaction score

Am I getting this right that people are getting 21-22% under MSRP on factory ordered trucks?? If what I am reading is correct, people are getting 6-7% better than I did, so just wondering if its worth pressing my dealer for more $$$!!
Sounds like you got a very good deal to me!

Sasquatch

Reaction score
So, so glad this forum pointed me towards the now-semi-famous Phillip Olson at Bud Clary's Auburn, WA location. Got a build in with him (in what looks like the last couple of weeks for MY2021), and so far, everything's 5 stars:

2021 Ram 4500 Chassis Cab 4x4
Cummins & Aisin
Laramie Crew Cab with 60" cab-to-axle
Billet silver over black leather
UConnect 4C 8.4" w/ NAV
Adaptive steering system
Trailer tire pressure monitoring
Towing tech group & Parksense F/R
Max tow package (4.44's)
74 gallon fuel tanks (52 & 22gal)

Stickers for 72,200... Phillip offered 62,200 before 2-3k in incentives and a very reasonable $150 doc fee (13.85% off msrp b4 incentives/doc/ttl). The bonkers part is that my 2020 Ram 2500 Hemi Big Horn Megacab (which I was intending to have for 10 years, until the prospect of full-time RV life had other plans for us) is worth 6-7k more in trade-in now than what I paid for it last fall, so there's only a few grand difference to kick in.. crazy times.

5/3 Ordered
5/14 D1 & VIN
5/31 Est. ship date, but there's a better chance of pigs flying, I'd say
That’s awesome - what are you using as a basis for the 2-3k incentives?

Users who are viewing this thread